A STRONG love potio

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

shadowx wrote:Nothing like ignorance to wake me up in the morning :)
Shadow just because you don't believe in stuff get off those who do.
carley

Re: A STRONG love potio

Post by carley »

Thorn Healer wrote:
a handful of rospetals
does it matter if the rosepetals are fresh or dryed?
Thorn Healer

Post by Thorn Healer »

carley wrote:
Thorn Healer wrote:
a handful of rospetals
does it matter if the rosepetals are fresh or dryed?
no it doesn't most of my love potions using rose petals use dried rose petals. However make sure that your dried rose petals aren't older than one year around that time i usually throw away my dried ones and get more.
love beats all (;

Post by love beats all (; »

Is this supposed to be dabbed on your wrists as a perfume or kept around the house more as a 'charm' or to...gods forbid...drink?
Moonstream

Post by Moonstream »

not to be offensive, but the law of wicca clearly states 'an ye harm none, do what ye will'
some say this includes controlling people. if you control someone to make them love you, then its not being wiccan. or even a white witch. plus, controlling people to love you takes away all the satisfaction because you know he doessnt REALLY like you, he just acts like it. your real soulmate will love you for who you are, not for your spells.
also note that the three-fold law states that doing harmful and controlling things makes the persons pain come back three times harder. so if youve already done this spell, you might want to try a protective spell too. sometimes it gets out of control...
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

That would depend on how the love potion works. Most work by encouraging people to act on emotions that they might not act on normally and is not effecting free will more than saying to someone hey go date that person.
Thorn Healer

Post by Thorn Healer »

It's to send vibes into the univers to attract a love it doesn't require that you have a specific person in mind. In fact it probably wouldn't work if you tried to use it to force someone against their will actually I'm almost sure that it wouldn't work cuz I think someone tried it and it blew-up in their face.

Return to “Potions”