BabyBear's BOS Cover

Share photos or links to your arts and crafts here. Jewelry, paintings, crafts, graphic art.
BabyBear

BabyBear's BOS Cover

Post by BabyBear »

So was looking around trying to get an ideal for what i plan on making my cover of my BOS and some protection spells for it when i was done and seen one on here
Gregory wrote:My student adjusted teh cunning ham method, to that it sounds smoother,

"On this object I do lay,
Protection here both night and day
and for those who are not this witch
let their fingers burn and twitch
I now invoke the law of three
this be my will so mote it be!
"
and it gave me this idea:

I put the spell in the woven pentagram using the witches alphabet
I figured this way you could have the spell engraved into the cover for protection and be able to draw the pentagram that the cunningham "method" was still sorta there

what do you guys think?
Nightwatcher

Re: What do you think?

Post by Nightwatcher »

Oh holy Goddess this is stunning!!!! Man, I wish I could art. :(

Is it odd that I'm not drawn to pentagrams personally? Your is just amazing and must have taken so much work. But I prefer just using the crescent moon, not even the Triple Goddess sign! Is that bad?

I'd love to see a pic of your BoS when you finish the cover~!
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol i will post a pic, its not going to be any time soon though im just getting up ideals

and that was hard to do so i traced it cus it was a woven pentagram not at all easy to draw when you have never done one before >> the words thought were mine lol and took some erasing and rewriting lol
as for pentagram they are never correct correct for me unless i use a protractor and ruler to make it perfect, or spend a hell of a lot of time erasing and redrawing corners to match up lol
some times i get ubber lucky and get it on try one but i didnt feel like messing up something i was planing to use as a templet for my BoS

as for feeling drawn, im actually usually drawn to the tree of life done in blues or a star then i am pentagrams myself

so not so much lol especially since the were both Artemis followers lol
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Very nice, BabyBear. You always find such interesting and personal ways to make things work for you. ::coolglasses::
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol thanks echo
i try to make everything that i like or find that sparks something in me work for me lol glad they come off as interesting and not dumb ><

Return to “Artwork”