Some of My art

Share photos or links to your arts and crafts here. Jewelry, paintings, crafts, graphic art.
LifeAuras

Re: Some of My art

Post by LifeAuras »

AnnaKaterina wrote:

Alright Martin, here is an idea to a possible story for your comic book. It might be stupid but hey at least it is an idea :oops:

STORY: This character, the man on the drawings walking through the town on a cold cold winter evening is the main character of course, you obviously picked him for that already :wink:
He is on his way to a tavern as you said it yourself. This is something he has done for a long time, on a same day every year he shows up (by the way he is an immortal). He is going there waiting for someone to show up. He knows this because of a prophecy. He will meet there a young person, that is about to get a beating because they stole food from a nearby table as where this main character will be seated, same time suddenly the tavern will be attacked by a deadly creature/monster.
Anyways this young person is a girl of course loveface When he sees her eyes he knows this is who he was waiting for, the outer appearance and age is different from what he remembers her, but the eyes are one thing that never change no matter how many rebirths a soul gets (no wonder many say eyes are windows to ones soul).

Now this young teenager is dirty, hungry and tough, yet has a vulnerable pureness and warmth in their heart that makes the main character to become her protector, her body guard, her samurai warrior etc etc. He will be there to protect her as it happens on her 18th birthday which is also the day they meet in the tavern she gains powers that are those of a deity.

How come the main character knows this is because he himself was a deity that chose to become human for her sake, yet all human he is not since he wasn't reborn as the young girl is (but became an immortal). He simply chose to walk upon earth until the day he would eventually meet her and help her fulfill her destiny that was chosen for her, but due to her being killed on her 18th birthday time after time, she was never able to fulfill what she was sent to earth for. And because she never reaches to gain her powers of a deity she isn't able to go back to her previous self AS a deity after death, as a punishment, and this is the reason of her constant re-birth. Now when this originally was planed, was hundreds of years ago, and many dozen of life's of constant re-birth for her. And due to this re-birth even after gaining her power this time due to the main character saving her from being yet again killed by a nameless creature appearing in the tavern and slaughtering everyone, except her because this time the warrior kills the creature and the girl is saved from death and re-birth.

The main character takes the young woman with him and sees that she doesn't remember anything, including him. Now the chapters will be strugglings of survival, and constant running into creatures that are deadly, where the main character needs to fight to protect her in order to fulfill her duty and heal whatever obstacle and demonic destruction in different places they travel through. In this journey, they learn more of each other and more about magic and powers and their past as she slowly through each chapter she start gaining piece by piece of her memory before choosing to descend to earth as a human being. n the journey they also gain alias both human warriors as well as other forgotten deities walking upon earth. Of course a love story will also evolve with time between these two main characters.

well that's it for my idea of a story...I am a sucker for romance dear and actings involving dangerous deadly creatures, demons and evil deities, the dead spirits and zombies etc etc attacking. All this in a comic book mixed in this story would make one heck of a interesting comic dear ;)

Alright you asked for a idea and you got it goodnevil
Sorry if it to lame LOL
Hi Anna,

I am actually siting here reading your main idea and introduction to the illustrated book/ comic book over and over again and with each new read i get every time new imagery one better than the other. I am so happy that i asked for this... but even more happier that You took the time to actually sit and write this. I have already printed it and i am working on it.

I love the character that you introduced and the plot that brings the two characters together. Also love the characteristics that you gave the main character. Now he has some very elegant background. Mystery is flying all over this as well as triggers for new adventures in their future endeavors. The love story will make this more formal and more adult oriented. Which was my goal to begin with, i am okay with doing a child comic book but i always aimed for more vintage audience.

Since i love deities and the fact that they bring magical and unfold beauty beyond believe i am simply in love with your suggestion to bring them into the story. I wanted to do it but did not know how...(always envisioned communication between the main character and the Deities happening at the ledge of a lake, in a forest groove or simply telepathy talk) adding the deity characteristics to the characters seems like the logical and fastest way to introduce that curriculum to the story. You are a genius!!!

The imagery that you created over night is stunning fast passed and intriguing. Love how you depicted the second main character the female. The way you portrayed her wraps a cloak of mystery and room for constant growth. I will definitely have tons of fun drawing her as much fun as i have drawing the main character. I think you should have a say here since you brought the character into existence. About her character and how she looks. What kind of hair, eye color and complexion. I am in love with green and blue eyes. I thinks they bring allot of personality to the character. Hair color is ever changing in female characters so there is not problem there. Also now i have to come up with a name for her. :oops:

The secondary friend/floating characters i already had some ideas.... a librarian here a prince/princess, depending on the environment and the plot that engulfs the characters in their journey to get to know each other as well as the goals that push them forward.

What i wanted to say that this is a brilliant way to get the story of the ground. Thank you for your vision. I will include you as part of the persona's that contributed to the creation of the illustrated book. I am simply in love with the plot and i will just roll with it. I wanted to introduce the second main character much later in the book but now that i saw an alternative way the growth of both characters together right from the start is the most logical, elegant and social way to lift of the adventure.

Once again brilliant.
It's what it is
hayal

Post by hayal »

<3
)m00nLit 0wL(
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

hayal wrote:<3
<3<3<3
It's what it is
Klia

Post by Klia »

Wow!!! You are very talented!! Keep it up!
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

Thank you Klia. Always try to improve my art with something new and refreshing.
It's what it is
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

The Next page of my Graphic novel. I will restrain for posting more of these for momentum building reasons.

It's what it is
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

Erebus Elysium wrote:Makes me think "Medieval Europe, Feudal Japan, Arabian Nights and Nordic Vikings on the planet Krypton (the H.R. Geiger Man of Steel Krypton)." I'm no fan of Man of Steel, but I actually like this idea. Kind of like Thor if it was designed by the same people (and I actually like Thor).
That was the theme i was looking for Erebus Elysium. It is nice to have brought to you that impression. I kind of liked the armors in Man of Steel and the first avengers movie, the armors that Thor and the gods wear in Elysium.
It's what it is
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

Something i am currently working on.

It's what it is
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

Another two pieces that i am working on W>I>P

It's what it is
AnnaKaterina

Post by AnnaKaterina »

Beautiful work dear...love the dragon...
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

Thank you AnnaKaterina
It's what it is
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Great detail Life! I have probably asked you before , but what is your medium?
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

firebirdflys wrote:Great detail Life! I have probably asked you before , but what is your medium?
FF
I use mainly pencils all ranges but more often b, b2, h7, h8,h9, For colouring i use sometimes oil colour pencils, or water pencils, I also use paints for drawing on canvas, and sometimes after i do a drawing i put it in Adobe photoshop and colour it there.
It's what it is

Return to “Artwork”