I WANT TO KILL MYSELF! Can you help me?

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: I WANT TO KILL MYSELF! Can you help me?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Storm, you are allowed to cry, just as other people are allowed to express their pain, sorrow & frustrations as well. When you put your arms around someone else who is suffering you are also putting your arms around yourself. Let their pain, sorrow & frustrations flow through you & out instead of trying to contain it or hold it back from the sufferer. This action is the greatest love anyone can give another.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Well said, Spirit.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Thank for listening :D it took about 2 days to feel better.
I did cleansing in house with white sage incense and lavender
for about 40 minutes white candles in each room..
greycat

Post by greycat »

I don't try to die anymore, I have learned it doesn't help. But neither do I try to live, when your time is up then you die not before, no matter how hard you want it to be otherwise. People call me reckless, but still I am here
barker

Post by barker »

Suicide has a negative thought about the species. In that way, the mind and heart don't work. It can be overcome with dutiful self-nurture. I see cigarettes and alcohol as things that I would dearly miss if I were to die. So I hold on in grim moments to the fact that, after all, it is a great thinker - Earth - and that's not a hard thing to appreciate.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Kinda late to this discussion but I do have something to add, from experience.

Consider the tarot 'death' card and its recognised meaning - transition. Change.

Peel away thanatos; the death drive, and you will find a desire for change behind and beyond the desire for simply ending the current state. There are no endings.

Sometimes we lack the courage, the vision, the mindset or the energy to create change (yes we do; there is no shame in this) because we have become a sum of our ego, rather then realising its just another thought=form; it doesn't actually 'live'. It's a shadow. It's an echo. We live, as a point of awareness. We can move beyond the shadow of death and reinvent ourselves.

It is our hand that stirs the Cerridwen cauldron and ourselves which benefit from it. We are the catalyst of change.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The impact on the ones left behind is devastating.
Please think of them even if you feel you are saving them from taking care of a cripple. In the cases of those who are looking at a terminal outcome, PLEASE, at least have a conversation with loved ones about what the options might be.
Shooting yourself is a mess no one wants to clean up, and now you have traumatized your loved ones as well.

Lost my new uncle over the weekend to a self inflicted gunshot, my Aunt and him were just married in 2016.
There are no words, just a horrible pit in the stomach. :cry:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Mental Health”