Hard time creating positive mind

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
blue_moon

Hard time creating positive mind

Post by blue_moon »

Really had bo feel for where to post.
Lifechange is taking place big times and i have a super super hard time to create a positive mindset!

My mother will be leaving Spain to come home within the next hour and what ever i do my mind circle around negative thought. This feels dangerous. I don't want to create this!

My Mom and I... thats kinda hard.. even if she doesn't meab to she makes me feel like i am doing it all wrong anyways and i am not trustworthy or reliable anyways. There will be times sge won't let me feel that way but many times she does.

We came to live in their house when they left to go south. She is actually coming to live with me now but 50% here is still the way it used to be. Here stuff on "every floor".

I am sure she will respect my familys space but i am scared our peace is in danger and our privacy.

Help me here please! My head is loaded with fear... and if i think of her i feel terrible, unworthy, useless and wrong.
Wasn't even able to release these feelings outside ;(
BB

Blue Moon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hard time creating positive mind

Post by SpiritTalker »

If she respects the physical space as you have said, then its your choice whether to give her your interior space. No one has a right to our inner peace. Natural adjustments happen when an additional person joins the home.

When you feel yourself instantly yielding to her subliminal diminuations think "shields UP" and walk away, even if you can't leave the room put more physical space & emotional distance between you as your own subliminal message. As you begin to no longer feel helpless you will better be able to spin positive.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Yes you are so right!!

Of course.. it's terrible how changes let me feel this way :roll:
BB

Blue Moon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

You have had a lot on your plate lately. I can see how feeing out of sorts would be an issue.
Be good to yourself during this time, and know that this won't be forever.
Please feel free to pm me if you need to get more off your chest.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Thank you so much firebird <3
I wish i didn't need to fight these battles, i don't ask "why me" - if i check with my energy it feels like the answer is because i can handle it.

I've achieved so much in the past weeks...
But there is no time to rest and restore, what really makes it feel endless.

My biggest problem is me lacking the skill to handle negativity. Practicing almost daily but these energys catch me off guard a lot. Ä

The first quarter is full, i asked for more strength and i am planing on smudging the house tomorrow and wearing my labradorite and the citrine additionally.

Maybe i should do some binding? But i guess i need another thread for that question?

Problem is my mother and me we don't get along to well. (And she doesn't get along with my husband.. my little boxs.. the neighbours..) She wants to be a kind loving person but most of the time she is pretty toxic to me with her negativity.
I have to live with her now. This is my home. I will have to talk to her about this.
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Mental Health”