In need of a friend

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
kalicokitty

In need of a friend

Post by kalicokitty »

I just really need a friend right now. I'm in a very bad place and I am all alone. :cry:
"There is nothing more melodic, than the purring of a cat."
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: in need of a friend

Post by Firebird »

Hi sweetie!
I don't have textability but you can p.m. me here anytime.
I'd also liked to remind you this is a public forum and you might not want your phone number out there for all time?
Good to see you by the way...it's been a long time.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: In need of a friend

Post by SnowCat »

You can pm me too. I check in here several times a day.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

I'm usually lurking about here as well, and love meeting new people :)
kalicokitty

Post by kalicokitty »

I don't care Firebird. I asked if someone would text me because my phone is a pos and doesn't last long with the internet on and it's my only internet access at the moment.
kalicokitty

Post by kalicokitty »

My fiance has been cheating on me, blamed me for his actions, and then accused me of cheating. I've done everything for him. I have failed out of my college classes because he lost his job and I had to focus on rent instead of classes and had to try to keep up on housework. Now I'm stuck living with him in our tiny apartment where he wants us to "still be friends" but he wants to date other people and he's out right now hanging out with a girl and I'm just supposed to be ok with it and not feel hurt or mad. And I just feel so alone. My birthday is in two weeks and he was supposed to take me out and I just want to die. I was with him for four years, almost an entire year before that I watched him date other girls. And now I'm back where I started only further behind because now I live with him and we only have one car. I gave him everything I had and now it's over and all I have is a broken heart and a hopeless mind.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hey, dear.
I can't say I know what you're going through, because I don't really, but just wanted to pop in to say I'm very sorry about this situation you're in right now. I bet it's very hard.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but this person does not deserve you to feel this way. If he doesn't appreciate you for who you are, you may as well be better off without him. The worst in your situation is you can't really cut him off of your life and move on. I don't really know if you can do anything about it, but if you can, just run away.

I know this may sound stupid and lame at the moment, but try and keep yourself as busy as possible. It does help and it'll take your mind off of things at least for a little while.

As the others said, feel free to pm me if you feel like you need to talk to someone.

Blessings.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I'm going to be blunt.
Kick him to the curb, you didn't sign up to be his roommate and there was no previous agreement to an open relationship.
Get him or yourself out of the house (apt) ...move back with your parents if you have to.
He cares nothing about you. If he let his job go so you would have to quit school and be the rent earner, he is well on his way to be a worthless chump.
Get away before he drags you down further.
I know this is not what you want to hear but you must take care of yourself before he undermines your self esteem.
Even if he comes up with some I'm so sorry story. ...Do Not Believe it!! ... If he does suggest he has changed, let him prove it in actions before you get anywhere near him again. Manipulative people will say whatever it is they think you want to hear.
Be Free...
There's a ton of fish in the sea.
Thinking of you.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Mental Health”