Can someone plz respond???

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
SerenityRavensworth

Can someone plz respond???

Post by SerenityRavensworth »

I dnt feel like i deserve to be a witch cuz im constantly thinking bout suicide..nt tht ill do it bt its just wat i think bout. Nd one of the rules say to nt harm anyone including youself..yet its wat i think bout..
Truthseeker

Re: Can someone plz respond???

Post by Truthseeker »

Serenity, yes you are right, 'harm none' should apply even to yourself. Do you have anyone you are close enough to to talk to about this? You need someone to whom you can confide. You don't have to 'deserve' to be a witch. Many of us (myself, for example) never even sought to become witches. I was born one and only recently realized and accepted the fact. If you have gifts and abilities it is a great gift and honor and, yes, responsibility. It is not by chance that you are who and what you are. I do not know what your beliefs are but I believe in good and evil, darkness and light. And from my perspective darkness would certainly wish to snuff out the light that is in you and keep you from using your abilities for good. If you need someone to talk to you can pm me. I don't promise that I can help but I would try to at least be a friendly ear.
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

Senernity as much as I wanted to die and kill myself. It wasn't worth it. You have every right to be a witch or whatever it is that you are. Each person has their own beliefs and their own practices. Take it from someone who's had experience with suicide. Life isn't worth wasting by any cost. Neither is hurting yourself. I'm a cutter even though I have stopped. I'm always going to be a cutter. No matter what. But the point is every human life is worth living rather your good or bad. But when you think of life. Think of the brighter side of things. Think of life as a light. Life isn't all dark and gloomy. There will be moments that you will happy. Like everything else you have to take the good with the bad. And the bad with good. I hope that everything gets better for you in the end.
SerenityRavensworth

Post by SerenityRavensworth »

Thank you both=)
Luna Lisa

Post by Luna Lisa »

Your very welcome.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

You are welcome.
ravensilverbear

Post by ravensilverbear »

I understand some of what you feel as I am a attempt survivor I was found by a friend and saved and I have come to the point of understanding that my actions have a ripple effect starting small with me but in the end becoming a tidal wave I deal with life now I take the bad turn it to good (not an easy thing to do believe me )there are people out there that will help friends loved ones even strangers you meet and the wonderful people here don't ever let stress build up to that point talk to someone I wish I had and the lord and lady created us for a specific reason live well be merry and remember two powerful words ....I AM..... because what you put at the end is important because it will manifest into reality blessed be
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

How are you doing now, SerenityRavensworth? I think you need to figure out why is it that you constantly feel like you want to/should die? Find the root of the thought and work on resolving it.

I hope things are much better for you now
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hey Shatteredsouls, I think you should check on the dates on some of these posts and the last time the user checked in on the forum, before reviving some of these older threads ... Serenity Ravensworth hasn't logged in to the forum since 2012.

I'll be going through and locking some of the older threads in this forum, where the OP has not been here in years.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Return to “Mental Health”