sometimes i feel like there is no hope

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
esmeralda

sometimes i feel like there is no hope

Post by esmeralda »

Hi. i dont know if anyone will read this or maybe i will get a reply back but here it goes. 7 months ago i was so happy and in love. I was one of those people who fell in love online. We was talking for almost 2.5 yrs and i found out he was also seeing someone on the side and he dumped me saying he will always be my friend and he loved me as a best friend forever but he stopped talking to me. I feel so stupid to love someone so much and still love that person.. past few weeks i been having these dreams of him calling me saying he was sorry so i decided to call him yesterday but he hung up on me so now i feel worse.. everytime life seems like its getting better it just gets worse.. im at that point of feeling like i will never be happy and all i wanted was my best friend back
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

Well... I'm sure things will get better. There are some people out there who really don't care for others... he is clearly one of those. You shouldn't feel bad for losing someone like that... in fact... you should be happy, lol. Someone like that is not worth your time and energy.
You know... about two months ago I, too, was going through a rough spot. I was kicked out of my ex's apartment due to legal issues. I felt betrayed by his family and I honestly think that more could be done... as a result, I had to crawl back to my mom and she gave me the 'I told you so' speech... about a week later my boyfriend and I broke up.
You're not the first one to deal with heartbreak. It can be tough, but there's always that silver lining. I was so focused on the bad that I forgot to be thankful for what I had. I had all my basic needs covered and I had great friends who were there for me. Just try and focus on the good, not the bad... although I know that can be difficult.
I really do hope that things get better for you.

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
esmeralda

Post by esmeralda »

At times i feel like i had moved on with my life and things are looking really good then the next day all i do is think about him.. i have said this in other posts but i feel like something is holding me back from moving on i also tried thinking about all the mean things he has done but i remember how good he was and how he changed so much this past year it's almost like he gave up on life. He went from thanking god he found someone like me to he hates his life and god. He also became racist. I know he has a new GF and i shouldnt blame her since i dont really know her and she does not know the truth about me. But i feel like our paths will meet up again and i know we are meant to be. It's like i known him my whole life but its only been 2 years we had a strong conection. I just hope he will understand later on in life.

My best friend tells me she knows we arent meant to be be. I know she has done many spells to help me but i go right back to waiting for him. She says i just lost my path and need to ask the goddess of the universe to show it to me again but it's not working all i see is me runing up to him crying. Maybe im blind and just cant see the truth. But i know deep down this feeling i have for him will never change.

Return to “Mental Health”