A reading request

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Ethereal Moon Rose

A reading request

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Hi guys. Would anyone like to do a reading for me? I am going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment and would like some input. Just a general 'what do I need to know right now' spread would be awesome.

Thanks in advance! :flyingwitch:

YanaKhan

Re: A reading request

Post by YanaKhan »

I'll be happy to do a Witches rune reading for you if you would like one. I can get back at you some time tomorrow if that's OK.

Please tell me if you wan one and if I should PM it to you or if I should post it here.
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner

Ethereal Moon Rose

Oh, yes please, that would be great. And here is fine :)

YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I did a reading for you.
First, let me say, this is just my interpretation of the runes. This is why I post a picture of the reading, so if you have a different interpretation, I’ll be very happy if you share it with me.
And here we go.
I’ll start with The Eye. It’s a very powerful symbol. The Eye represents vision, analysis and research. When it appears, there's an urge to observe, to explore, to understand deeply what is before you.
This rune is usually related to sudden realizations. Not necessarily a 'shock' but more related to the lifting of veils. Your eyes are suddenly open, and you see things that were unknown to you before. A change of perception and focus in life is to be expected when this rune appears... whatever the situation is, the way you see it will be transformed. The Eye rune also says that now it's time for you to go after what you want. Your focus is powerful right now, and everything you concentrate on can become successful.
In a spiritual level, this rune can represent a development of one's psychic skills, or an advancement in one's spiritual path. As you connect yourself to a deeper source, and learn to trust, you gain wisdom and your eyes see far. A higher power seems to be guiding you in times when the Eye appears.

Next to the Eye, you have the Scythe. This symbol is very familiar to most of people, often associated with harvest and death. In the runes, it is no different. The Scythe is related to endings, sudden separations, final decisions, important changes and danger.
The appearance of this symbol show that there's something in you life you need to bring to end now, before it snowballs into something worse. Usually, the decision that the Scythe forces you to make is one you'd rather escape from... it's a painful and difficult choice. Even though you know (or feel) it's for the best, you'll mourn the fact that it has to happen.
Also, the Scythe is connected to sudden changes that force you to alter completely your plans, strategies and sometimes the very way you see the world. The situation is no longer what it was.
On the other side of the Eye, you have The Woman. The first meaning of this rune is quite obvious: it represents women. Any woman that is important in the question, whether you know her or not, will be represented by this rune. Mother, sister, aunt, grandma, a female boss, friend, lover or even enemy... all can be symbolized by the appearance of this rune.
In a more general sense, this rune is related to traditional female abilities and characteristics, such as giving birth, nurturing, comforting and healing. When this rune appears, you can count on the sympathy of others towards you or your situation.
The Woman rune is connected to nurturing - nurturing a relationship, a person or a project. Healing is another strong aspect of this symbol, as well as teaching. It can also represent creativity or a pregnancy.

Right next to the Woman you have the Rings. The Rings essentially represents the union of two elements to produce something new. Contracts, agreements, associations, long-term unions, marriage... all this is represented by the Rings rune. Whenever two or more people work together to attain a common goal, this is symbolized by this rune.
While the Rings are a traditional symbol for love connection, the truth is that this rune alone does not represent this - not very strongly. But it can represent the union with someone you feel that complements you (or your work) very well. When this rune appears, you have the support of a group of people (or the support of the right person). Whatever you do, don't do it alone
Reunions, meetings, parties, family dinners, religious gatherings... all are represented by this rune. The Rings also represent any social groups you are a part of. But this rune can also symbolize anything that binds you, whether you like it or not... agreements that limit you, relationships that smother you, groups that impose themselves on you. With more negative runes, the Rings can indicate a confrontation with the enemy and the people who oppose you.

And finally, on the side, you have the Man. In a general level, this rune is connected to traditionally male characteristics such as courage, impetuosity, curiosity, perseverance. It's related to fighting, conquering, protecting and discovering new things. When the Man rune appears, you can be sure that a chaotic and dynamic energy is going to influence the situation, for good and for bad.
The Man rune demands action. It's not longer time to quietly sit and think, or to hide yourself and heal. No, it's time to get up and fight for what you want. If things are slow or stagnated, change them. Begin something new. It's not a moment to let things flow as they will, but to grab the reigns and gain control over the situation. Be the leader and defend your stand.
While the Woman rune is about healing, this one can be about defending yourself, and, sometimes, hurting or getting hurt in the process. You may have to defend your opinions, your actions or choices against some aggressive people. This rune offers you a challenge, but is also shows that you have the resources needed to face it.
20160720_095020.jpg

So, I hope this makes sense. Please remember, I am by no means a professional reader or anything :)
I would love some feedback, be it the reading is accurate or it doesn’t make sense at all. I just want to improve. And if you have a different interpretation, I would also love it if you share it.

Thanks for this opportunity.
Blessings.
YanaKhan.
Attachments
20160720_095119.jpg

Ethereal Moon Rose

Wow. I got goosebumps whilst reading this. Everything is spot on. I've been working on advancing my psychic skills for the last couple of months. There are some conflicts going in between my dad and I. And when I say conflicts they are more like disagreements. One being our differing political opinions (muslims/islam/refugees etc... he is racist and I have a huge problem with that... but I won't back down so we end up butting heads..). I also feel like I am a lot stronger person now (mentally) and have no problem sticking up for myself/other people.

Very happy with this reading. I haven't the slightest clue about witches runes so I don't think I can interpret them on my own just yet. They look interesting though and I will read up more about them later :)

Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for me.

YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I'm very glad the reading makes sense. Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Return to “Free Reading Requests”