Images on the glass of 7day glass candle

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Aceso

Images on the glass of 7day glass candle

Post by Aceso »

I had burned recently a seven day white candle. On the side of the glass I seen an image of an older man with a beard and his hair had slightly curled at the ends. I could not figure out what that meant. When I looked again I seen a figure of a woman with a gown. I have searching for the meaning but I am at a loss. Can anyone help me figure this out? Thankyou and Blessed Be.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Images on the glass of 7day glass candle

Post by SnowCat »

The Lord and the Lady was the first thing that popped into my head.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Hi Aceso!
Ya know, this is something that I don't think is widely done yet the markings left behind seems like they would offer great insight to the outcome for the reasons of the candle burning.
I have gazed upon the glass as well and wondered what the strange shapes I have viewed could mean. Usually I saw streaking down the sides that would somehow indicates the speed in which the working would reach manifestation.
Depending on why you have burnt the candle...was it for a job? Or healing? I don't think the divination meanings would be universal. Different ideas for the same symbol depending on the work. For instance if the candle was for healing of a male friend, then an old man might suggest he will live to be old, if it was for a job then maybe an old man is who you will work for or will somehow guide you to the job .
Since your candle changed perspectives I wonder if a couple might be involved? Brother sister? Or sex change? Genderfluid? God/ Goddess blended as one? So depending why you were burning the candle it may give you more to ponder while you gaze upon the glass.
Great question by the way. loveface ...I would be interested to know if this practice has a name.
Bb, Firebird

Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Thank you for your answer snow cat

Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Firebirdflys its nice to hear from you. My intention was to recieve any message that the god/goddess would give me. The same day I burst into tears on the way to work. I came home and I seen those images. I am really into reading candles but I needed other people perspective on the situation.

Becks

Post by Becks »

Hm, like FF I couldn't connect to meaning without context, but reading your explanation...the first impression that I got was that of a fatherly kind of love and support.

Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Becks that is nice to think about. love and support. thanks

Return to “Free Reading Requests”