Personal Development Reading please?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I'm a tarot reader, but I have the flu, and I need someone who's not gonna affect the cards like I will if I do it myself. Also a fresh perspective always helps.

I'm 27 years old, my name is Harry (magickal name is Zithirax) and I need someone to do a reading for me, about my personal development, my life is spiralling out of control, and I feel like I missed a lesson somewhere and now my path is overturned.

I have no job, no money, I need to fix my damn teeth (sorry for the bad language) and there is nobody to help me with at least one of those things, I have cast a job spell twice, both times the spell reached the point where my brother found a job but then they don't call him, its like everything is blocked by something! Can someone try to look into what is going on with my life? if you need more info please pm me, or ask me in this thread.

Thanks in advance, and blessed be!!!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
You can always see my blog here http://zithiraxbookofshadows.wordpress.com/

SilverWort

Re: Personal Development Reading please?

Post by SilverWort »

I'm not tarot reader, never touched a deck, but I see elements written in Futhark or Uthark? in your avatar. Do you know Wyrd knot? If you're into rune magic is a beautiful way to change your destiny, but needs caution.

You're in Greece so your situation is common in my country too, in Spain, lot of people without job, like 25%. We (Greeks and Spanish) are victims of our corrupted politicians (alignment doesn't matter). I can't help you in mundane aspects, but I would love to help you in other ways. I can look into your energy body to see if something is wrong, if you want.

Greek_Male_Witch

I would love too, if its not so much to ask please do look into my energies, no I'm not into runes, I just liked the symbols, I have tried to understand them but they just won't work for me. Yeah Greeks for the rest of the world seem like conmen, but trust me, greek citizens are suffering because our politicians won't touch the rich people...anyway I hope Goddess will restore any energies that need to be restored...and thanks in advance for the reading!!!

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hey Greek Male Witch. I am so sorry you are having such an awful time right now. I think a lot of the funky energy you're being bombarded with is just all the turmoil going on in the islands right now. It's been going on for quite a few years now, and I can only imagine how all that stress must be built up in the land itself now, affecting the people, the animals, the food, everything.

Would you mind if I post a prayer request in the Prayer forum on your behalf? Also, there is a long distance healer member here who you could contact and see if he would do some energy work on you and your situation. His name is GodsLovingLight. Here's some info about him: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 28091.html.

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Ok first. Get yourself some ginger root ASAP. And make tea. Just Reg whatever tea and slice a few pieces of ginger. Coin sized. Drop it in. Let it steep together. .. Drink it hot.

And honey.

Ok next. Ohhhh you are SO BLOCKED. ... I'll do a reading for you. But get your butt outside when you get a chance and push bad energies into the ground. Look to the sky and inhale. Huge. Breath out. Breath in good. ... You need grounding.

I'll do a reading for you as soon as I can. If I forget by tomorrow afternoon message me. Sometimes I get SUPER busy. But I'll do my best to get ya tomorrow. Right now Im in bed. Sleep well until then. .. Cloves for the teeth ... If ya can go get this stuff called " huricaine ". Somethin like that. It will numb the doodles out of your gums and teeth until you can get help. ( ginger root tea helps with the teeth too. .. Anti inflammatory and antibacterial qualities. ). Good night!

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Oh and I'll draw up a sigil work for you for a job. ...

SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:I would love too, if its not so much to ask please do look into my energies, no I'm not into runes, I just liked the symbols, I have tried to understand them but they just won't work for me. Yeah Greeks for the rest of the world seem like conmen, but trust me, greek citizens are suffering because our politicians won't touch the rich people...anyway I hope Goddess will restore any energies that need to be restored...and thanks in advance for the reading!!!
Ok, I'll do it today, I'll sent you a PM later. You are going to receive lot of help, sigils, prayers, and some energy work. Is not amazing?

I followed Grexit, was an important issue here. Tsipras and a new Spanish politic party have funding from the same man.
Kassandra wrote: Hey Greek Male Witch. I am so sorry you are having such an awful time right now. I think a lot of the funky energy you're being bombarded with is just all the turmoil going on in the islands right now. It's been going on for quite a few years now, and I can only imagine how all that stress must be built up in the land itself now, affecting the people, the animals, the food, everything.
Lot of things happened in Mediterranean sea, Italy, Greece and Spain are the most affected. Europe is living hard times. This is going to end badly. Wish I was wrong.

Greek_Male_Witch

mrsdavid1975 thanks a lot!!! I will try the ginger root tea! as about my teeth the problem is financial, but anyway thanks for the advice!!!

Thanks in advance for the reading! :)

Greek_Male_Witch

Kassandra, thanks you can post a prayer request on my behalf...I think I need all the help I get! :)

About the healer, I will search for him! Thanks guys, everytime I come here I feel like I have a huge family! :)

I haven't felt that in a long time! :)

SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

After my reading, I think Kassandra hits bull's-eye.
Kassandra wrote: I think a lot of the funky energy you're being bombarded with is just all the turmoil going on in the islands right now. It's been going on for quite a few years now, and I can only imagine how all that stress must be built up in the land itself now, affecting the people, the animals, the food, everything.

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:Thanks guys, everytime I come here I feel like I have a huge family! :) I haven't felt that in a long time! :)
I'll post the prayer request. We are your family and we are here for you. Big hugs, hang in there.

YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Greek_Male_Witch wrote:Thanks guys, everytime I come here I feel like I have a huge family! :) I haven't felt that in a long time! :)
We are a big family and care about every member.
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner

shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

I'm struggling to find a job too. Sending love and healing to you! Hope you find a wonderful job soon! :)

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I'm such a loser. I forgot about this. Heh. I'm so sorry.

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/26 ... a92e69.jpg

I hope that image isn't too large I took it with my iPhone and have no idea how to choose a size.

So the sun tells us there was a time of hope. You had options and doors were opened for you.

The tower , it's placement, and a few other factors ( along w the three of cups ) is telling me you have a tendency to self sabotage when things are going too well . You feel like things are going too well and have this subconscious urge to bring yourself back to the place you know. Where things are slightly hard. This is usually a result of childhood trauma . When we live our lives a certain way, calm, normal life isn't normal to us. We want comfort in our place of struggle. The only thing that is REAL . The only place you feel is constant.

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/26 ... aa8ccf.jpg

As for what needs to happen now, you need to face inner demons related to your past ( childhood or otherwise) and work toward finding an inner peace. .. Work toward fighting any bad habits you may have acquired over the years of self medicating ( this doesn't only mean drugs or anything of that nature as some may think .. There are many ways we self medicate... Drugs, alcohol ,sex, sleeping too much, too many late nights, extreme OCD , things like that. )

Should you do all of the above, the end result will be //images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/26 ... ef9259.jpg.

A unity of heart and mind. .. This , as you know, can also symbolize a contract or work agreement. ..

I see nothing but good stuff ahead for you but you're going to have to work for it.

Now that I see what your biggest challenge is, I will work on a sigil for you. For self love and appreciation. You're so much better than you give yourself credit for. You e been through a ton of things and you have become strong from these battles.

I hope you have a good night.

Return to “Free Reading Requests”