A reading request please !

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
MsMollimizz

A reading request please !

Post by MsMollimizz »

I was wondering if someone would
like to do a reading for me ???
Just a general "what is it that I need
to know right now?" will work.
I would greatly appreciate it !
Thanks
Gentle Rainbow Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Vesca

Re: A reading request please !

Post by Vesca »

I'll get back to you soon. :)

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I drew three cards in a simple spread just to get a general overview of the moment and what it is you need (or need to focus on) right now.

Two of the three cards represent beginnings, starting on a new journey, path, or learning something new. You need to be progressing without being hindering by "what ifs" or "what was" or "what should be." You have the idea, the feeling, the emotion to begin this journey, you only need to walk it.

The third is a card of reunion, of celebration by the coming together of energies (or people). It's not an 'ending' of a situation, but it's the celebration of a milestone within a situation.

The general idea that I've gleaned from this reading is to follow your inspiration without letting any past experiences bear on it and celebrate and enjoy where you are in the moment (when good things happen, acknowledge it and enjoy it).

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I pulled some for you as well.

As I shuffled two cards fell out.
Six of wands and ten of pentacles.

This is obviously saying you will gain praise and be rewarded in more than one way.

I then pulled more cards because we need to know what will make this happen and what can we do ... The tower tells us you will have to go through changes . ( if you haven't already gone through a drastic change already). And the Queen of cups made an appearance to tell you revel in your kindness and emotion. Kindness will get you EVERYWHERE . Appreciate the love around you and every emotion you experience .. Good and bad. Because it all leads you where you'll ant to be.

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Oh. And all your cards were one and sixes. That tells us you are beginning a very stable place in your life and your life's path.

Return to “Free Reading Requests”