Shadow work reading

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Gothfey

Shadow work reading

Post by Gothfey »

Hello! Gothfey here.
I'd like someone to do a shadow work reading for me, so if anyone is interested you're more than welcome. I might already know a bit about my shadow work that I am doing, but it'd be nice to get someone else's point of view from the guidance that they receive about where I currently am and how I am doing, so I can get further insight. I guess I want someone to do this for me in case I seem to be missing something I should be seeing about myself, something I might not want to see or look at which could prevent me from further expansion. And I also wanna do this because I think it's so much fun and I'd like to get more in touch with people here! :flyingwitch:

~Blessings
wish u a magical night. :fairy:
Black is the color of creation. Black is the maternal color and thus the starlit night gives birth to a new day.

Xiao Rong
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Re: Shadow work reading

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hi Gothfey,

I am really interested in Shadow work and I've developed a Shadow work tarot spread in the past. I'd be interested in doing one for you, although I am quite busy at work. It might be a few weeks before I can get around to it. That sound okay to you?

Xiao
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Gothfey

Re: Shadow work reading

Post by Gothfey »

Xiao Rong wrote:Hi Gothfey,

I am really interested in Shadow work and I've developed a Shadow work tarot spread in the past. I'd be interested in doing one for you, although I am quite busy at work. It might be a few weeks before I can get around to it. That sound okay to you?

Xiao
That sounds great, Xiao. Thank you! I'm so excited! :) Really looking forward to what you'll recieve. smiley_dance
Black is the color of creation. Black is the maternal color and thus the starlit night gives birth to a new day.

Return to “Free Reading Requests”