Family Relationship Reading

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Family Relationship Reading

Post by Naudia Threng »

Hi all! I'd like to ask for a reading about my relationship with my unofficial step brother. His dad has been engaged to my mom for about 12 years. We have all lived together for about 10. I honestly hate him. Not just sibling rivalry, he is a terrible person and I mean it. I wanted a reading to see if I would ever stop hating him or how it would work out. I don't like hating anyone, it makes me feel like I have tar on my organs. He emotionally abuses me and no one believes me. He has violent outbursts that have made me feel unsafe, and no one believes me. He also has some opinions that are just plain sick and disturbing. I have pushed past many of these things. I feel safe most of the time (because my door has a lock) and I don't care what he thinks of me anymore. A reading would be really appreciated. Because if our relationship doesn't get better, I'm not going to waste a so much energy on it.

Xoxo
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Family Relationship Reading

Post by SnowCat »

That's a very difficult situation to be in. Have you talked to anyone like a counselor at school about it? If you feel threatened, it warrants the involvement of social services. Not that you're not intelligent and capable, but age wise, your situation falls in the realm of child protection.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

RosieMoonflower

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Snow is giving good advice. If you would still like the reading, you may private message me. I only use the major arcana cards with gives more over an outline of major events, which seems like what you're after, rather than the small details. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

He's only actually hurt me once, but I instigated it a bit. He's hurt a lot of other people though. I went to my guidance counselor and she had someone give him like a psych test or something and they said I was safe to be around him. So all that came out of that was having parents who were pissed at me. My parents think I'm the problem. I once tried to tell my mom that he needed therapy or something because of his opinions and she told me that he was just trying to impress his friends.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.

RosieMoonflower

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I have messaged you the reading I have done for you. Hope it helps. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Return to “Free Reading Requests”