Requesting a reading

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Vesca

Requesting a reading

Post by Vesca »

I'm open to the idea if multiple people want to try their divining hand at this one.

I could use a little insight as to my current situation and potential outcomes. I don't tend to read into the future for myself for a variety of reasons, and at this point I don't believe I could do it without jading the responses in one favor or another.

The short situation is that in a few months I'll be faced with a very critical choice about whether to continue on as we've been planning with our move, or if we need to take another look at our previous plan and try to make that work instead. I don't want to give more details because at that point I'm sure everyone will have their own individual perspectives on what's more important than what in the world and I want to avoid that.

Anyway, you can respond in the thread. If you need/want any extra info that doesn't involve extra details pertaining to our situation, drop me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as time allows.

AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: Requesting a reading

Post by AdastraJunction »

I haven't done a scying for another person in quite sometime. I'd like to give it a go with my new mirror I am making. (by the by I did as you suggested with the old one :) seems have be what was right). If you don't mind my trying and forgive any generalised answers I can message you with results tomorrow.

YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

I would love to do a reading for you too if you want me to.
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

AdastraJunction wrote:I haven't done a scying for another person in quite sometime. I'd like to give it a go with my new mirror I am making. (by the by I did as you suggested with the old one :) seems have be what was right). If you don't mind my trying and forgive any generalised answers I can message you with results tomorrow.
I would love that. :) Thank you!

I'm glad to hear the putting-to-rest of the old mirror went well. :)

Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

I can do a reading aswell if you'd like. I've been working on some new diving ointments and would love a chance to try them!

**EDIT**

I totally meant divining ointment. Not diving.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Azure Lily wrote:I can do a reading aswell if you'd like. I've been working on some new diving ointments and would love a chance to try them!
Sure, that sounds good. :)

Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

I apologize, I may not be able to do a reading. I'm probably going to start a start a thread asking about the issue I'm having with scrying. Again, I apologize.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

No worries, I've gotten a couple readings from our lovely members so far and I've done a handful myself about the circumstances surrounding the situation. So hopefully I'll be able to make a good choice that I won't regret for the next 60 years. :)

Return to “Free Reading Requests”