going to end up homeless?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Absinthe

Post by Absinthe »

I just found out that we have 1-2 months left here where we are staying and then we have to be out.
I have a 2 year old daughter and my fiance is the one working, I'm about to start studying but now this happens. I'm panicked, I don't know what we are going to do. There aren't any cheap flats to rent in town and we don't have a car so living far from my fiances work will be a problem. We have been looking for a place but we haven't had much luck. Can someone do a reading for me just to see what the cards advise and see for us. I just did a reading for myself but I want some in put from others who do readings.
I'm so scared we are going to be homeless. There's just so much happening, we also just found out today that my fiances grand father passed away, I feel so stressed and like suddenly the wheel has turned on us throwing more and more on to already heavy shoulders.
if anyone can do this reading for me thank you so much for taking the time to do this.
Fingers crossed.
“Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, If you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.”― Rumi

Vesca

Re: going to end up homeless?

Post by Vesca »

Hi Absinthe, I don't have the time right now to do a reading but I just wanted to say that I understand how scary that situation can be and I hope it all works out for you and your family.

I don't know how it all works in South Africa, but the first three things that come to mind are: campus dorms, assisted housing, or finding a roommate to split rent with. You've probably considered those already, but I have a habit of saying things anyway just on the off-chance. Sometimes colleges are able to help with housing for families, and sometimes they're able to help you find a part time job on campus and provide child care for students who are mothers too. Just something to potentially look into. :)

RosieMoonflower

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I don't mind doing a reading for you. But, I'm only using my major arcana cards, so it will be sort of vague. It might revel major events, but not the minor details. But,before I do, I want you to know that your future is not set in stone. You can always change your destiny, at least that is what I believe.

Rosie Moonflower [BLOSSOM]

Return to “Free Reading Requests”