Can anyone connect with my missing cat?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
RosieMoonflower

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Nov. 2012 my kitty went missing. It was all my fault. It was my last semester as school, I was working full time, dating, etc. and I wasn't giving her enough of my time. I was leaving her outside to "play" while I was gone and one day she never came home. Kitty use to always come running out of the bushes or trees when my car would pull in the drive and in nov. I totaled my car and got another. I'm sure she ran away because she was being horribly neglected, which I feel terrible about now, and it probably has nothing to do with the car but it's true, she use to recognize my car and come running then after the car was gone so was kitty. I hope I don't receive too much bashing for neglecting her, though I will take it because I heartily deserve it. At the time I didn't see it that way. I just kept saying, we're all going through a tough semester and it will all be over soon.

Anyways, I met a woman once who told me she knew someone who could connect with cats. She said she had connected with kitty and that she was still in my neighborhood. I put up signs, criagslist ads, offered rewards and I never got any calls or anything. Is there anyone here who might be willing to connect with my kitty and give me some insight to where she might be or where I can find her or even if she is still alive? I love her and I miss her and I would do anything to have her back and so I can make it up to her for that semester I wasn't being a very good mama to her. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

Her name is Pretty Kitty and she would be around 6 years old now. Thank you again.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Re: Can anyone connect with my missing cat?

Post by firebirdflys »

Im sorry about Kitty, I won't bash you ...50% of my cats were out door kitties and only came in to eat or when the weather was horrible. One went missing when I got a new boyfriend, I think he was jealous, another went missing 13 days after we moved to a new house, and another just went missing. Unfortunatly I never saw any of those cats again. I had one other cat who disappeared for 12 days, and when she returned her jaw was broken in half, thankfully it was a clean break and the vet was able to repair, she is curently the only cat we have now. However I did have a friend who's cat went missing for a little over 2 years, she lived in a very rural area and presumed the coyotes got him. One day her son was at the gas station near the fwy exit to her house, and there was Cy, he was alive but looked like he had been scuffle with the coyotes, he was all healed but was missing an eye and had a kind of tweeked jaw. He was a miracle kitty, because I imagine infection usually would take an animal down after something like that. We have no way of knowing what really happened.
I'm sorry I don't have any insight as to where Pretty Kitty might be, but keeping in mind cars are a vicious slayer of our pets, as are wild animals. But then there are little children who will come home and say...look mom I found a cat! Maybe someone in your neighborhood has her.
Blessings in your quest, Firebird

RosieMoonflower

firebirdflys wrote:Im sorry about Kitty, I won't bash you ...50% of my cats were out door kitties and only came in to eat or when the weather was horrible. One went missing when I got a new boyfriend, I think he was jealous, another went missing 13 days after we moved to a new house, and another just went missing. Unfortunatly I never saw any of those cats again. I had one other cat who disappeared for 12 days, and when she returned her jaw was broken in half, thankfully it was a clean break and the vet was able to repair, she is curently the only cat we have now. However I did have a friend who's cat went missing for a little over 2 years, she lived in a very rural area and presumed the coyotes got him. One day her son was at the gas station near the fwy exit to her house, and there was Cy, he was alive but looked like he had been scuffle with the coyotes, he was all healed but was missing an eye and had a kind of tweeked jaw. He was a miracle kitty, because I imagine infection usually would take an animal down after something like that. We have no way of knowing what really happened.
I'm sorry I don't have any insight as to where Pretty Kitty might be, but keeping in mind cars are a vicious slayer of our pets, as are wild animals. But then there are little children who will come home and say...look mom I found a cat! Maybe someone in your neighborhood has her.
Blessings in your quest, Firebird
Thank you Firebird, I think this post was a wishful thinking or hoping rather, that I could find her. I continue to share her photo on social media and such just in case something comes up. I hope wherever she is is, she is safe, happy and warm. But, if I got her back I would never let her out of my sight!!

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Several of my cats were just hanging around before we took them in. Pretty Kitty may have found a new home.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

RosieMoonflower

SnowCat wrote:Several of my cats were just hanging around before we took them in. Pretty Kitty may have found a new home.

Snow
Yes, that is my hope. But, the not knowing for sure is what kills me. :'(

AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

Was she Microchipped? If so she could have shown up at a local shelter, vet or animal control and they would have to scan her for a chip registered to you if she had one. Could always call around to them. Even post up a lost cat add (they have amber alert for pets now online).

It is generally best family pets be kept indoors. If outdoors never off a leash or unattended. I lost a cat to a hawk once in my own yard. Never again did I let my cats outdoors.

Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I once saved a stray cat that survived a coyote attack (barely). Cats are prey animals, though they are also small predators. They are best off indoors. If outdoors, they should be microchipped so at least you may learn their fate if they disappear.

I hope you kitty was adopted by someone who is taking care of it.
Myrth

RosieMoonflower

Myrth wrote:I once saved a stray cat that survived a coyote attack (barely). Cats are prey animals, though they are also small predators. They are best off indoors. If outdoors, they should be microchipped so at least you may learn their fate if they disappear.

I hope you kitty was adopted by someone who is taking care of it.
She has registered microchip and I have never changed my phone number, but I only works if someone scans it and calls me. It's doesn't automatically send me a letter of she gets attacked by an animal or hit by a car. And yes, as I admitted in the beginning, I did not realize it wasn't in her best interest at the time to let her outdoors and if I could get into a time machine and go back and put her inside where she was safe I would. But, I cannot. I have learned from my mistake and none of my foster cats from the shelter I have taken in since then have been allowed outside.

Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Yes, as I wrote, a microchip only means you may learn their fate if they disappear.

All you can do is hope someone took her in. At least you learned from the experience, right? Humans aren't perfect and we make mistakes. The best we can hope for is to learn from our mistakes and not repeat them.

Namaste.
Myrth

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I feel She was moonlighting another nearby home. They were feeding her and she just sort of stayed after a while. I also feel like those people are caring people and they've moved about 15 miles away. ( this is just a meditative distant empathy thing I'm going by, but I'm usually right regarding animals )

RosieMoonflower

Thank you so much. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

You're so welcome.

Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I recently had a friend who was reunited with a cat that had gone missing 3 years ago due to a microchip. And I've herd plenty of similar stories ;) Ya never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Free Reading Requests”