Help with a Friendship-themed Tarot Reading

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Aniu

Help with a Friendship-themed Tarot Reading

Post by Aniu »

I was doing a spread to see where I stand in some friendships. We hang out every now and then, but I'd like to do so more often and I asked for advice on how to strengthen our bonds to get that. Well most were obvious but one combo got me.

I had 7 of swords as how they see me (what kind of person I am/my personality). This is crossed with how the feel about me based on how they see me, which I got 2 of cups for.

I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around how those two cards can play together. I had a position for how our energies flowed together/the basic tone of our relationship and I got knight of cups for that. To my knowledge, 7 of swords isn't exactly a great card to get when doing relationships spreads.
Forever live in love and light!

Kassandra

Re: Help with a Friendship-themed Tarot Reading

Post by Kassandra »

Hi. I was wondering if you could post a pic of the actual cards you used in the spread. Different images give off different vibes. 7/swords, 2/cups, etc., could seem to say very different things, depending on the imagery. So, I'm curious about the images in the cards you used.

Plus, perhaps when other people here see the images, they'll be better able to help you interpret the reading and you'll get more responses to your post...besides just mine, lol. Thanks, and good luck.

Return to “Free Reading Requests”