Asking For a Reading

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Penumbra

Asking For a Reading

Post by Penumbra »

Hi all! I was wondering if someone could do a tarot reading for me (using the spread of their choosing) to ask about how I will do in school in the future and what my love life will be like in 2015?

Thank you all so much

Penumbra
I will sing of stately Aphrodite, gold-crowned and beautiful. Hail, sweetly-winning, coy-eyed goddess! Grant that I may gain the victory in this contest, and order you my song.

Penumbra

Re: Asking For a Reading

Post by Penumbra »

If you could try to interpret something about careers within my education, that would be lovely as well!
I will sing of stately Aphrodite, gold-crowned and beautiful. Hail, sweetly-winning, coy-eyed goddess! Grant that I may gain the victory in this contest, and order you my song.

SilverCrescent

Post by SilverCrescent »

I drew two cards.

The first is for what the year holds in store for you, I drew the inverted Queen of Wands. My initial impressions are that the year ahead may prove to have a few hurdles. Glancing at the meanings, the "Strident, sharp-tongued woman" stands out to me, and I feel that this may be referring to a major figure in what's to come this year.

The second card was drawn in regards to what this year holds in store for your love life, I drew the inverted Queen of Cups. I feel an initial sense of neutrality, and a lack of change. The meaning of the card speaks of dishonor and an impostor, which leads me to believe that you will be involved with someone who isn't what you thought they were.

Please keep in mind with these that I'm a beginner, and I hope the year ahead is much easier and more positive for you than the cards I drew.

Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

Thank you so much for your reading! It really resonates with me. :)

Return to “Free Reading Requests”