Career Reading?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Sakura Blossom

Career Reading?

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I like coming here to ask others to practice doing their readings here, and I have another one if anyone is interested in trying!

I'm curious to know if there's some kind of possibility or opportunity for my career I am hoping to achieve after school and if there is a possibility now for some kind of opportunity now. What I need to do to get there, or anything else about my near future would be great.

Thank you!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

SilverCrescent

Re: Career Reading?

Post by SilverCrescent »

Just to clarify, you'd like a reading about potential opportunities for your intended career in the near future? I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm really new to Tarot so I like to use the most specific question I can, and I'd like to try and concentrate on just one aspect.

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I do not have a specific question, I apologize! It's in general, for anything that a reading could tell me or that I should know regarding my career - either things that could happen now, I should be doing now, things that could happen in the future, etc.

I'm so used to how I do readings I forget that others like more specifics, and so I apologize for the vagueness. D: Hopefully that helps clarify a little more.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

SilverCrescent

Post by SilverCrescent »

Ah, alright then. I'll try my best!

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I have faith in you! It'll be good practice! (: Thank you so much!

SilverCrescent

Post by SilverCrescent »

Alright, so...I did a one card reading, since that's easiest for me right now. I asked if there was anything you needed to know concerning your career in the future.

I drew Death, for my deck, Death is a depiction of the Welsh figure Arawn, a king of the Otherworld. He is riding through the forest with his hunting dogs before him. He is a tall, proud figure. I sense confidence, or the need for confidence, from the card itself. A need to keep looking straight ahead and maintain a sense of calm.

Normally when I consult the meaning of the card itself, certain phrases or words stick for me, however none did for this reading. As such, I think what I was meant to share was the feeling I got from the card itself. I'd also like to mention a feeling of anxiety that stuck with me through this. I feel like you've had some difficulties along the way, or that something makes you feel unsure...

And that's what I got.

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thank you very much, and very good job! For just beginning, the way you're handling the reading is amazing and just as I have learned to do on my various trial and errors. (: You should be very proud, especially because that reading is 100% accurate and it is something I need to work with. I'm lacking confidence right now, so this helps me out greatly. ^_^ Thank you so much!

SilverCrescent

Post by SilverCrescent »

Really? I'm glad I could help! Thank you very much for the practice and feedback! :3

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

No problem, thank you very much for your reading! (:

Return to “Free Reading Requests”