Reading request.

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Seventhwatcher

Reading request.

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Hello all. Thank you for reading my post. As the title says I would like to request a reading. The reasons are as follows:
1. Uncannily accurate dreams about the present. So logically, some of my other dreams may be more accurate than I would assume. If so? That would mean some pretty intense things...

2. People in "actual reality" aka real life who seem absolutely insane, yet they all 'speak that same language.' Meaning: they all spoke the Saw Crazy. Completely unrelated people. They all refer to me the same way like they know me from othrr lives/places.

3. I've had some borderline possession events happen to me. I was able to shove the other mind out pretty quick, but it still happened. From this, I learned how to help a couple of my closer friends deal with their more dissociative personalities.

And many other things.

So my reading request is more to answer And many even guide me to the simple answer of "Why??" And "What should I do about it."

Holdasown

Re: Reading request.

Post by Holdasown »

1. I pulled Five of Cups for this question. It's about the past, regret, moving forward and not dwelling on past mistakes. Keep a dream journal and start keeping track of what you dream so you can analyse them and address any issues you are subconsciously holding onto.

2. Four of Wand in opposition or inverted. This card symbolized a unstable home or situation. I would say use caution in dealing with any of the people you are talking about. Don't let them invade your personal sanctuary or family in a way that is negative. Watch yourself in those situations. I feel like you should work on shielding and warding.

3.Two of Wands. This card is about goals, seeing the future and going after it. It's inverted or reversed here so you are doing the opposite. You are stuck. Look at your gifts and decide how you want to use them or incorporate them in the future. Figure our how you will work them into your life years from now. Whether it be career or side work. Again I see you needed to learn to shield and ward, set up a special work space and preventing spiritual attack or attachment when doing this kind of work. You need to develop a safety system.

Seventhwatcher

Re: Reading request.

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Good morning. Thank you for the tarot read. I dont come here often but I shall now

Return to “Free Reading Requests”