Realtionship reading..

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Amefurin

Realtionship reading..

Post by Amefurin »

Hello, if possible I would love a reading from some good soul here :)

My problem is of the heart.
A year and a half ago I met a man online.
We were living in different countries at the time.
Everything was perfect for almost a year, I even moved to England which was a big step for me.
In many ways we were so perfect for each other and I never thought I could be so happy.
Then something started to shift. It was little things at first. I sensed him moving away, distancing himself and even though he claimed nothing was wrong I could clearly see it wasn't true.
Like any girl I started thinking that he got tired of me, that he felt out of love, that he decided I wasn't what he wanted after all...
This went on a few weeks. Then we had a talk when he was ready.
He said something is wrong with him and that his mind is falling apart, that he is really unwell and that he is going to go to therapy... Then he admitted it was something that started happening around 2 years ago.
I love him so obviously I was very supportive and decided we will go through it together... It was worrying but it wasn't a deal breaker.
That was a few months ago. He was at the doctor a few times but his actual therapy will only start next month.

Anyway.. it's been hard few months. Along the way he decided to break up with me claiming he can't be in a relationship right now.
I am not sure if that's true anymore... or maybe he just got sick of me being all optimistic and supportive all this time (because apparently it's a bad thing and irritates him a lot right now).
We promised to be friends and so on and no hard feelings in general.

I am not going to lie... he did change a lot in those months, I cried many times about how unfeeling and different he became. Maybe I am naive but I believe it's the sickness and not me. He has no reason to lie. And I still love him especially in those moments when he seems like his own self.

I am sorry I realize it's a long post. I am just very unsure and need some advice.
I think he moved on and decided we won't be together again. He is a man of self ultimatums.
It hurts.
And yet no matter how many times I say to myself that I need to let him go... I can't. I keep on telling myself I am done hoping but I am just lying to myself.
It's difficult to just switch off my heart. Plus the reason for the breakup was a sickness so it will always be an unfinished chapter in my life with no closure.

I have two questions:
1. So do we still have a chance to be happy and together? Can we be more than friends in the future? Or am I just not the girl for him anymore.
2. Is he going to get better? Because either way I still care about him and want him to be ok.

I am a very beginner witch. The thought of casting a spell has crossed my mind.
It somehow seems wrong though. I wouldn't wish to make him love me again against his will. I only want it if it's real.

Is someone able to help me with a reading?
I would be very grateful.

NerdWitch

Re: Realtionship reading..

Post by NerdWitch »

Just thought I'd say, I've been in this position before and it's really really hard. I met a guy online and it was a similar story, everything was great and then he started to distance himself and essentially ended up being really awful to me. Sometimes we hold on to things because we don't want to admit that we've been hurt but I think sometimes in these situations you have to distance yourself from the situation to maybe get a clearer perspective on what's happening and maybe sort things out for yourself so you can make sense of what's going on in your mind.

I know this isn't a reading but I just thought I'd share my experiences because I know what it's like to go through that. It hurts to let go because it makes us think we've done something wrong but the truth is we've not done anything wrong at all. I beat myself up a lot for what happened but then i realised that the fault wasn't mine and his actions wasn't a reflection on me, it was a reflection on him more than anything and I think that's something important to realise.

But I agree with you as well, casting spells isn't the answer. Anyway, I know that probably didn't help but if you want to talk about it you're more than welcome to send me a PM or something :)

Oh and I*m sure someone will respond with an actual reading :)

Blessings )o(

Dita_Aster

Post by Dita_Aster »

I tried to throw a few readings for you. What I'm getting from them is that there may be someone else intended for you. There is true love in your future, but it may not be with this man. You're focusing on your loss and turning your back on other opportunities. Mourn this loss. Be strong and focus on yourself, friends and family, and more will be revealed to you.
Every word is a spell. Be careful what you cast.

Amefurin

Post by Amefurin »

I am grateful to both of you for your response.
I am only answering now because I started a new job and hardly had time to be online.
Thank you it was helpful.

A little update.
Since I wrote that post I had a moment of clarity one day which made me realize clinging to this relationship is destroying me. I don't like the person I am becoming and the ugly feelings it causes in me. I also deserve better that being treated as someone not worth caring for.
He has still a special place in my heart and we can probably be great friends at some point.

I thought that I was doing the right thing not giving up on us and not running at first sign of trouble since I feel that many people quit so easily instead of trying to fix things.
But in this case I feel like I was being dragged into the past and transformed into this horrible resentful and jealous person and it frightened me.
I don't want it to be this way and clinging to hope about this relationship is holding me back and no longer good for me.

I am ready to let go.

Dita_Aster

Post by Dita_Aster »

Amefurin,

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling you have more clarity about things. I really did see true love in the future for you, so that's exciting and, I hope, a comfort.

Have you considered carrying rose quartz with you to help you heal from your heartbreak? It sounds like you are getting to a good place, but I have found that stone to be very helpful, especially with healing the heart, self love, and thus preparing one for healthy love in the future.

Also, since it's Friday during the waxing moon, I was going to cast some love magic. Would you like me to cast something for you? I would do a general spell to bring good and healthy love into your life, from all corners. If that is of interest to you, let me know. You can send me a personal message. I like to cast spells using print outs of astrological charts, so if you are willing to give me that info (birth date, year, time, and time zone) then I can do that. Otherwise just some other info that you'd want to give. Let me know and best of luck on your healing journey.

Dita_Aster

Post by Dita_Aster »

PS. I mean this for free, just as a community gift, obviously!

Amefurin

Post by Amefurin »

Thank you, that's a very kind offer.
I would love that.
I was born on 27th of june 1988, not sure about time but I think it was around 11 at night timezone GMT+1

I am not sure if I am not too late.. If it is too late it's all right I still appreciate the gesture.

I might actually need it to be honest.

After writing my post this morning I later found out that his therapist wants him to start dating...
And I know he has someone specific in mind... being quite happy to jump at the occasion.
It caused so many negative feelings in me.
I am ready to let go but it's a process. And I am not sure I am ready for him to be in love/date.
I want to be.
Is there a spell I can do that will help me with my feelings of resentment and jealousy and help me move on?
I am a beginner in spellcasting so it would need to be something rather uncomplicated.

Return to “Free Reading Requests”