Life Reading

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
NerdWitch

Life Reading

Post by NerdWitch »

I don't like asking for a second reading and I would do it myself but I am an emotional wreck at the moment and don't really know what course to take in life. I feel like I'm at wits end and like everything is falling apart. So if anyone would like to do a reading, that would be appreciated.

Moonfire

Re: Life Reading

Post by Moonfire »

I'm sorry you are going through a rough time right now. I will try a reading for you. I'm fairly new at this but I will do everything I can to give you a good reading. :] I'll try to get it up for you tonight.

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

Thank you. Very appreciated.

Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

The first card (situation): Queen of Cups. I find this unusual since this card is actually a card of positive meaning. Yet when I look at it, I don't get that feeling at all. There is a lone blonde woman seated on a throne, garbed in robes sipping from a large cup. She seems almost menacing, malicious and manipulative. I get both the sense that she is pleased with having manipulated something artfully but also like she is plotting her next scheme. She is a woman who looks to be in her late 30s to early forties but has a younger feeling about her, like maybe this is a woman who looks older than what she actually is. I feel like she is a woman who is using every person who comes into her life to benefit herself and there’s something I’m getting a vibe from as well. About her shoulders is a yellow cloak of sorts but it is covered in this motif of circled Xs. Like people she’s “crossed off” her list. You are at risk here and I think she has her eyes set on you for her next target. I feel like she has already wreaked havoc in your life and plans to strike again.

I wish I could give you more but I was cut off during the reading. It almost felt like there was someone who didn’t want me to see anything else but I also think that my deities may have stepped into block this. And I had an awful feeling just before that as well.

Also, I think you should know, when I first tried to focus on you I felt a strange stabbing/throbbing on the right side of my right breast but it stopped once I stopped focusing on you. I’m not sure if you have a physical ailment or if this woman is lashing out at you somehow but I felt that it was relevant.

On a final note, while I may not have been able to complete the reading I feel like you should tread carefully from here on out, keep a level head and not let your emotions cloud your judgement.

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

I had a kidney infection for about three weeks so that might be that pain.

The first thing that comes to mind with that woman is someone who works at the university I attend who's recently made my life very difficult.
Or maybe this is the deity that's been making my life hell all term for no reason.

Don't worry about not finishing the reading, it's okay. I really appreciate the effort

Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

NerdWitch wrote:I had a kidney infection for about three weeks so that might be that pain.

The first thing that comes to mind with that woman is someone who works at the university I attend who's recently made my life very difficult.
Or maybe this is the deity that's been making my life hell all term for no reason.

Don't worry about not finishing the reading, it's okay. I really appreciate the effort
Hm, it sounds like the deity was the one responsible for trying to block me. It would make the most sense and she would have the ability to push me out, plus I had my own deities tell me (once she noticed me) to end the session immediately since I had planned to keep trying.

Do you know who it is who's troubling you?

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

I haven't called on any dieties or invoked anyone purposely, and certainly not for malicious reasons so I have no idea. It's possible they're angry at me because I've been feeling like giving up on my path. It's possible it's either Cerridwen at the top of my head or the goddess herself.

Return to “Free Reading Requests”