Would like a relationship reading

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
NerdWitch

Would like a relationship reading

Post by NerdWitch »

Long story short. I met a guy online, and for five months everything has been great but then I told him how I feel and he's hardly spoke to me since then, the other day he snapped at me over something which is not like him at all. I know he'd never intentionally hurt me or anyone and I know he's gong through a rough phase at the moment but the thing is, I don't open up to love someone easily, I've been hurt so much in the past that when before I met him I'd sworn I'd never love someone again and it had been almost a year since making that promise to myself that I met him. I feel like we have some connection, that he's supposed to be in my life somehow and I have this weird feeling that I've met him before and I can't understand it. I have a lot of anxiety about relationships, because usually when I tell people how I feel about them they decide to leave or they find someone else which makes trusting new people really hard and loving someone even harder.

I've been really anxious about losing him which he knows but he's been very quiet about it. But at the moment, I don't know what's going on, I'm scared I've blown all my chances with him and I guess I'd just like to know if his feelings for me are real, if anything he's said is true, if my gut feeling about him is right and if things will work out. More than anything I worry he'll find someone else because of what's happened to me in the past but I also know he's the kind of guy who would tell me if he had so I'm hoping I've just blown things out of proportion.

I should mention I am an empath/HSP and I'm usually quite good at reading people and emotions but lately because there's been so much bad in my life I've been doubting everything and I hope that's just my severe anxiety. At the top of my head I feel like he might just be as scared as I am.

That was longer than I intended so I guess I just needed to explain and I never ask for readings because no matter how long I've been practicing magic, they still scare me a little, but I feel like I need an answer to his.

Gentle Melody

Re: Would like a relationship reading

Post by Gentle Melody »

I can do it for you, if you're not in a hurry, because I'll only be able to do it on the saturday. :(

PS: Do you want me to post the reading here or in a PM?
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

Not in a hurry at all. You can do it here as well. Thank you ^^

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Just reading through your post, I would say that you have a karmic connection to this guy. Those can be especially difficult. Take your time, and remember to breathe.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

Might seem like a silly question, but what's a karmic connection?

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

I read up on them a bit, seems interesting really.
I dunno, my gut instincts tell me he feels something but I think maybe he just needs time to process all of it and my gut is usually right.

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

Thanks by the way for takng the time to reply to this. I know readings take a lot of time and energy so it's massively appreciated.

Gentle Melody

Post by Gentle Melody »

Hi, there you go:
Sorry for not being faster :(

1. You: Three of Swords
Exactly what you're feeling right now, you've given up something (your time, effort, emotional stability) in order to chance something new. However, your objective it's running away from you, and it hurts.

2. Him: Five of Rods
He is struggling with external problems and competition for his personal growth, and he is working very hard and finding his way out of the actual situation.

3. What you should face: The Moon
You have to learn how to deal with doubt, because doubt encourages us to find out what's happening to him and how to help, but it can also build fear and destroy the confidence that you two already have, to do so you'll need to work on your deepest feelings, no matter how difficult and hidden they are.

4.What he should face: Queen of Rods
He need to deal with his or someone else's quick temper, with his lack of confidence. This will need hard work too, he must learn to work very hard, and to not give up on the first problem on his way.

5.The Hole: Eight of Pentacles
Both you have been struggling (or are going to struggle) with self development, and this development will make you better partners. Although, this development will not come easily, you'll need determination and focus to achieve it, you specially, because you've been closed to love for so long, and it's hard to open up again.

6.The Bridge: Seven of Rods
This card shows one man warding off six rods with his only one, so if you two want to stay together, you'll need to face each of your difficulties. It will not be easy, but you can do it.

I hope it helps!
Blessings

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

Thank you so much. That makes a lot of a sense actually and feels really accurate, especially what you said about not giving up on problems because I posted something today on facebook, about how we can't give up on something or someone because the situation might not always be ideal and that good things don't just happen because there are no problems but because we realise that in despite of everything it's still worth fighting for.

As for doubts, a lot of people have purposely been putting doubts in my head about this without knowing him or the situation and that makes me more scared, more than anything I'm just worried he's found someone else and just won't tell me for some reason and that he'll never speak to me again, that he hates me and that it's all my fault.

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

Would it be too much to ask for to find out (if the cards would allow it) if he's found someone else or if I'm just paranoid.

Gentle Melody

Post by Gentle Melody »

Sorry, I've off all the week so I didn't see your post.
I asked this and I've got these cards:
I.Ace of Cups
II.Four of Swords
III.Ace of Rods (Reversed)
IV.Strength (Reversed)

I'm not sure of what it means, but it looks like he isn't able to find someone else right now. But I'm still confused because of that Ace of Cups :(

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

THings ended on a bad note unfortunately because he kept ignoring me and when I logged onto facebook one morning he'd blocked me without a reason.

Gentle Melody

Post by Gentle Melody »

NerdWitch wrote:THings ended on a bad note unfortunately because he kept ignoring me and when I logged onto facebook one morning he'd blocked me without a reason.
So sorry :(

But this may justify the four cards (at least, I think so):
The time when you told him how you feel, it was like an emotional gift (that needed to be nurtured to grow) - Ace of Cups
But you also said that he's passing through a rough time, so I think he's unable to correspond to your feelings, this way, he might be avoiding you because he do not want to hurt you, it's strange, but it makes sense. You've said that he wasn't acting like he would normally do, and if didn't intentionally hurt him, it's not your fault, maybe he is closed up for relationships for now, probably because of all this rough time - Four of Swords
He saw the opportunity, and he was cheerful because of it, however, he feels like he just can't dive into it - Ace of Rods (Reversed)
Because he think that can't handle the situation - Strength (Reversed)

That's the way I see all this situation, I really think that he needs time, and I know you really care about him, and you don't want him to go away, but remember: "What is yours, will find a way to come back to you". If he blocked you on the FB, give him time, after one week or two, call him or send him a email telling how much you like him and that you were hurt because he was avoiding you, and if he still don't want to talk with you, well, he just don't deserve to be on your side :(

Blessings,
Melody

Return to “Free Reading Requests”