Lost a Key...What Do You See?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Kassandra

Re: Lost a Key...What Do You See?

Post by Kassandra »

firebirdflys wrote:I just found an ear cuff last night that I had given up on about 3 years ago it was under the couch I like to nap on
Gah! You were sleeping right over it for three years! Let me look under my bed and the couch again...

firebirdflys wrote:Kassandra, have you considered forming a (ferret) "fetch", to get into the tight little spots... and ask it to lead you there once he has found it?
No. Would you consider posting in the Advanced Wicca forum a post about how that's done? I think everyone'd be pretty interested in that --I know I would right about now. Practical magic is the best magic of all!

[suddenly worries to self, "But if I make the fetch, what if my fetch turns out just as dingy as I am, then what?"]

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Kassandra have you considered the possibility that you are the key? The key to the micro-manager learning to let go just a bit?

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

SnowCat wrote:Kassandra have you considered the possibility that you are the key? The key to the micro-manager learning to let go just a bit?
Yeah, could very well be.

AnnaKaterina

Post by AnnaKaterina »

Hi dear, just a quick question..I see you bending over to pick something up outside, a paper or something white, could be a envelope or something. Did you pick the mail the day you had the key, or something else that dropped from your hand or something similar that day??? This happen while outside the house...The key I believe fell than...

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

AnnaKaterina wrote:Hi dear, just a quick question..I see you bending over to pick something up outside, a paper or something white, could be a envelope or something. Did you pick the mail the day you had the key, or something else that dropped from your hand or something similar that day??? This happen while outside the house...The key I believe fell than...
Hi, thanks AnnaKaterina. I just can't remember exactly what all I did that day. It was one of my "puttering days" --I just go puttering around all over the house, doing little chores here and there, with no particular agenda. Had I had an agenda that day, I would at least be able to narrow down what I did, and what room(s) specifically I was in.

I'm almost certain, though, that I hadn't actually stepped outside the house the entire day. I'll try to think of the imagery you described as it might relate to somewhere indoors, though. Hmm. It's funny -- yesterday evening when I came home, there were two pieces of white paper in the front yard that I bent down and picked up, then threw in the trash can, before I went into the house...maybe you're inadvertently remote viewing me. lol

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Have you looked behind the toilet? Our new fuzzy wuzzy Sam spent his first twety-four hoyrs hiding behind the toilet. He's a big cat, and he was hard to see. A key would be even harder to see. It's a long shot, but ya never know.

I keep getting an impression of a crevice. Does that mean anything to you?

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

SnowCat wrote:Have you looked behind the toilet? It's a long shot, but ya never know.
Cleaned the toilet this past weekend (I know, my life is very glamorous), nothin' there.
SnowCat wrote:I keep getting an impression of a crevice. Does that mean anything to you?
Hole in my head air hisses out of.

AnnaKaterina

Post by AnnaKaterina »

Elisa wrote:.
Hmm. It's funny -- yesterday evening when I came home, there were two pieces of white paper in the front yard that I bent down and picked up, then threw in the trash can, before I went into the house...maybe you're inadvertently remote viewing me. lol
Yes dear I was remote viewing you yesterday as I read your thread , and yes it was in front yard. I have a strong feeling about the outside it is worth a try to go and check two place for me please . One- right next to the mailbox next to the two wooden planks holding up your mailbox. Two- were you picked the two two white papers. I have a strong feeling you did something similar that day, but may have forgotten due to the excitement/rush you felt as you got home with the key. Check this for me please, and if you don't find the key there I promise I will go for a concentrated RemoteV for you.

Hugs AnnaKaterina

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

AnnaKaterina wrote:Yes dear I was remote viewing you yesterday as I read your thread , and yes it was in front yard. I have a strong feeling about the outside it is worth a try to go and check two place for me please . One- right next to the mailbox next to the two wooden planks holding up your mailbox. Two- were you picked the two two white papers. I have a strong feeling you did something similar that day, but may have forgotten due to the excitement/rush you felt as you got home with the key. Check this for me please, and if you don't find the key there I promise I will go for a concentrated RemoteV for you.
Will do. I appreciate the help.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Thought about you today when I couldn't find my keys. They were in my purse. Right where I put them two minutes earlier, but for a minute, I couldn't find them. Maybe it's time to tell someone or something to stop hiding the key. It's gone on long enough.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

SnowCat wrote:I couldn't find my keys. They were in my purse. Right where I put them two minutes earlier, but for a minute, I couldn't find them.
Wow, that's odd. Oh, hey, and about that levitation story...?

I think this was one of the main lessons learned in all this:
SnowCat wrote:Kassandra have you considered the possibility that you are the key? The key to the micro-manager learning to let go just a bit?
SnowCat wrote: It's gone on long enough.
Indeed. I think I will cease the search now (thanks AnnaKaterina for the RV offer). Perhaps this will end like firebirdfly's saga with the cuff earring --weeks, months, or years from now I'll just stumble upon the key one day. I will keep you all apprised of updates.

Thanks all. Excellent reads, and the emotional support was priceless. Really.

MoonLightCoven

Post by MoonLightCoven »

uugggg i lost my libra talisman and its got me very upset cause i got it for christmas was going to put it on then bam! lost it dont have one clue where it is! any help?

blessa

Post by blessa »

Look in the washer. Things get stuck under the agitator...and this is surely agitating you! :surprisedwitch:

Return to “Free Reading Requests”