Lost a Key...What Do You See?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.
Kassandra

Lost a Key...What Do You See?

Post by Kassandra »

Hey there. Need some help. I borrowed a key to duplicate, then I lost it. :oops: It's what inspired me to make this post: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 25004.html Anyway, the person the key belongs to is a persnikety older person, and probably wouldn't take this well. If I don't find it today or tomorrow, I must tell them what happened and face the musack. I hope this person has another key, but anyways, I just want to find the copy I have, so all will be well. :lol: It's one thing when I lose my stuff, but I hate losing other people's stuff! Man.

Some background: a couple of days ago, I was wearing a sky blue men's shirt around the house, and some pocket-less capri pants. I remember putting the key in the left breast pocket of the shirt when I got it. I told myself to walk directly to my wallet and put the key in my change purse for safe keeping until I could get it copied. But, I got sidetracked with something in the house, and didn't.

I remember doing something like either cleaning, or checking my computer while lounging on the couch or bed (can't remember which). Whatever I did, I may have positioned myself so that I "tipped over" and the key fell out. I don't know. Whatever I was doing, I remember in the back of my mind I was thinking, "Gee, I hope the key doesn't fall out, I'd better put it in my wallet now," but, once again, I still didn't listen to my intuition (ugh!), and put it off.

I have checked the shirt pocket, checked the hamper the shirt was in, etc. I took almost everything off the floor in my room and looked. And I don't think it's outside. I'm positive I lost it around the house somewhere (though I did check my car, the porch, and the yard yesterday for good measure).

I am requesting some divination from ANYONE on this (i.e., whatever works for you --a tarot reading, or scrying, remote viewing, etc.). Even if you're brand new to the board, that's fine. Jump in, it would be great practice! This forum is just members helping members, nothing formal.

I did pull some cards this morning (Gilded Tarot) on the matter, which seemed to carry a promising message:

seven of swords.jpg
seven of swords.jpg (11.26 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
left - Seven of Swords, had
a feeling of "something is
missing," quite appropriate,
I'd say. lol

seven pentacles.jpg
seven pentacles.jpg (12.54 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
middle - Seven of Pentacles, she's
happily like "Oh, look at that,
look at what I found." Pent-
acles can mean riches, a
good omen, material things,
etc.

Knight of Swords.jpg
Knight of Swords.jpg (11.89 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
right - Knight of Swords, I
get very triumphant feel-
ing, like "Victory!" "I have
done it!" "Ta-da!" etc.

...but, don't mind this reading, it's just my take on it. Your own thoughts are much appreciated. What "hit" do you get, what's the first image that comes to mind? etc. Thanks a million, all. :D.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Lost a Key...What Do You See?

Post by Heartsong »

It's just a feeling, but I sense that it may have fallen between something and a wall, like between the bed and the wall, the couch and the wall, maybe near a wall in the kitchen if you ventured in there? I hope that helps and I definitely hope you find it before the persnickety person! :0
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Heartsong wrote:I sense that it may have fallen between something and a wall, like between the bed and the wall, the couch and the wall, maybe near a wall in the kitchen if you ventured in there?
No, I need to check the kitchen better, and the couch a bit better (I concentrated on my room mostly; I didn't really look well in those places). Thanks!

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

I dunno Kassandra...I had a thought that struck me...under the stairs, do you have stairs?
My other thought was outside under the tree, (were you swinging upside down from the tree?) :lol:

(girl, I do the same sort of thing...like don't put this "thing" here you won't find it later, then I set it down, knowing full well this is not a normal place for this "thing" and I will tell myself, you better remember you are putting this here because it doesn't really belong here, then I walk away...now it's later, oh Dang! where did I put that "thing"????)

I hope you find it
oxox, Firebird

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

firebirdflys wrote:I had a thought that struck me...under the stairs, do you have stairs?
My other thought was outside under the tree, (were you swinging upside down from the tree?) :lol:
Naw, wasn't hangin' from the tree lately, haha. But, we do have stairs. I will check there...or somewhere else in the house "shaped like stairs" in any way, that catches my eye (I'm keying into your impression of that in my own mind), like for instance, boxes or books stacked somehow to roughly resemble the shape of "stairs," etc. Thanks!

firebirdflys wrote:(girl, I do the same sort of thing...like don't put this "thing" here you won't find it later, then I set it down, knowing full well this is not a normal place for this "thing" and I will tell myself, you better remember you are putting this here because it doesn't really belong here, then I walk away...now it's later, oh Dang! where did I put that "thing"????)
I know, right? lol

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Uh,... also...do you have a ladder? I guess it was the imagery of the card with the ladder that made me think of stairs, but what about a ladder? were you climbing around on one when you were cleaning?
FF

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Kassandra, I'm going to draw a single tarot card for you, to see if maybe I can help. The practice will be good for me. :)
Just as I went to grab the cards, the Chicken Dance started playing on the radio. I thought: "I bet Kassandra feels like she's been running around like a headless chicken looking for this key."
Knight of Cups
I think a friend will visit you and help you find it. I'm getting images of a floor and a rug nearby.
I think you'll find it. You drew two sevens and seven is known to be a lucky number. :wink:
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Gosh Kassandra, I guess no reply means you didn't find it :( I hope the dude isn't tweaking you ear in a bad way... Echo, I haven't heard that song in a gozillion years...pretty goofy!

phpBB [video]

maybe there is a connection? do you have a chicken coop Kassandra?

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Thanks all, for the chicken dance; I think I remember doing something like that at a German beer garden once...it's all a blur. lol

No firebirdflys, I have not found it yet (but I didn't answer Echo's post earlier because the time stamp of the post on my end is 3:54am, I wasn't awake nor online at that time, otherwise I would have responded). I'm still hopeful, though. There are several other lessons I'm learning through this experience, and honestly, I'm less concerned about the ire of the persnikety person and more interested in those things. :)
Echo_of_shadows wrote:Kassandra, I'm going to draw a single tarot card for you, to see if maybe I can help....
Knight of Cups
I think a friend will visit you and help you find it. I'm getting images of a floor and a rug nearby.
I think you'll find it. You drew two sevens and seven is known to be a lucky number. :wink:
Thank you for sharing that reading with me, Echo_of_shadows, and for sharing the images you got. Like a detective, I am filing all these things away, never know what piece of the puzzle they might represent. I agree with you about the two 7s; I thought the same thing!

Ugh, --I swear, if I were doing this for someone else, I would have found that bloody key by now. It's like, right at the tip of my tongue, so to speak...I KNOW where it is, on a subconscious level, I KNOW when it came out of that pocket. I bet I took it out and placed in a "good place" (I hate when I do that, lol) to retrieve it later, 'cause when I "look" now at what's "next to" it (as I describe in the "Finding Lost Keys" post) I see it's near metal things (coins?). But I've checked my wallet already. I just can't bypass my own emotions long enough to "see" exactly where it is.

I will keep all of your clues in mind, though. Thanks again, and I welcome any other reads anyone has (or additional "hits" those who have already posted might suddenly get --it does happen).

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

I'm still looking. The universe bought me some more time on this, interestingly enough. :wink: Readings welcomed.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I'm very talented at putting stuff in a "safe' place. Translation: hiding it from myself. Something may be hiding the key from you. It could be that you're being "educated" about something.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Violet

Post by Violet »

Kassandra,

Here is my reading with the Fallen Angels Oracle Cards. I used this deck because I believe the fallen angels are really great with helping you find lost things. I approach these "demons" like house spirits, and they have helped me before.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... 600741.jpg

Eligor - Fire/Venus
Haagenti - Water/Mercury
Vepar - Earth/Venus

I interpret the demons with the following personas: Eligor is a fighter, who fights fire with fire; Haagenti is a healing garden; Vepar is a mermaid or water spirit who unites you with your subconscious. I feel the message suggests that you have been searching for the key pretty hard. Things are at a standstill, or respite currently in your search, or a complete relaxation of the mind is necessary to unearth the answer, I.e. stop looking and you will find your key. Sometimes when I find something I feel like I knew where it was all along. Sometimes when I have let myself go I have gotten un-lost or found a destination by driving in a deep, relaxed state. Perhaps Vepar is that gateway to allow you to find your key magically, once you release tension which blocks your deeper mind.

I hope this helps! Good luck.

Violet

Xiao Rong
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hi Kassandra,

I pulled some runes for you, but they're still a little opaque to me - maybe what they're saying will mean more to you than to me though.The first question I asked was what you should know about in your search for the key - I pulled Fehu, the rune of the cattle. This was kind of obscure to me, except that you should keep hope that you will find the key? Other associations include prosperity, abundance, and the earth. (again, I'm hoping that these will ring a bell for you)

The second question I asked was some kind of clue about where the key is - this rune was Kenaz, the rune of the torch. It would seem that the rune is telling you to look near lamps, lights, or candles. Alternatively, it's saying that it's in some dark corner that you need to shine a light on? (The theme of fire seems pretty strong in this reading, since Fehu is strongly associated with warmth).

I hope that helps!

Xiao Rong
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

@Violet Flower Witch:

Thank you for your beautiful reading. Interesting how the "problem" card and the "solution" card were both Venus-energy cards. Though I'm more relaxed now than at the OP, I'm still on the hunt for the key. But your read seems to say I need to relax even more and, let the key "come to me," instead. Interesting. I'd like to do that. Again, thanks for taking the time to do the reading. Always appreciated.

@Xiao:

Ha, yes this does has to do with material things, in a big way. This key is "the key" to a project that involves stuff that the person who owns the key ...let's just say this person is a known micro-manager, and hates delegating/relinquishing control over things (and this is where Violet Flower Witch's "Conflict" card toward the left in the spread also comes into play, I would say).

Yet, this person has to do so in this particular instance, and knows it, and hates it. And I swear, when I reached into my pocket and the key wasn't there, it streaked through my mind in a flash that this person's little "I don't wanna'!" thought-form came and "encouraged" my subconscious to "misplace" the key. lol That was the first thing I thought, kind of made me chuckle. So, that rune detail is relevant in my opinion, given the undercurrent of this. I'll keep the "fire" detail as a possible clue under advisement, as well. Thanks, Xiao.

SnowCat wrote:I'm very talented at putting stuff in a "safe' place. Translation: hiding it from myself. Something may be hiding the key from you. It could be that you're being "educated" about something.
Oh, I'm gettin' educated alright. :? Henceforth this day and evermore, I decree a new law: "putting it in a safe place" is hereby totally ILLEGAL to myself. And I establish an additional new law: I cannot place an item in said "safe place" ever again unless I have received verbal (or written) confirmation from a human witness to my actions: I shall either yell out to someone in the house what I'm doing, or if no one's around I shall call/text someone. That is the whole of the law, punishable by my having to read this ENTIRE thread again and again.

I'm just now seeing your post this morning (from over a week ago) in another thread on this subject, about how things apport into other dimensions...man, if that's what happened here, I'm really f*@%d. lol

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

All these readings are great, and you know...more often than not, I find myself getting consumed in the looking...ridiculous places like the freezer, in the mail box, trunk of the car, the dog house, under the rug, in the fireplace (sifting thru ashes) in the cupboard I never go in because I can't reach...you know the places...yet ..it still seems worth the look :?
Ahhh, then I have to let it go. Sometimes it comes back and sometimes it doesn't, (I just found an ear cuff last night that I had given up on about 3 years ago it was under the couch I like to nap on)
SnowCat wrote:I'm very talented at putting stuff in a "safe' place. Translation: hiding it from myself.
I think you are in fine company here Snow :lol: and when you do find it...Ah Ha! this is the very safe space I would never forget...and it all comes to you in a flashback, now I remember smiley_dance
Kassandra, have you considered forming a (ferret) "fetch", to get into the tight little spots... and ask it to lead you there once he has found it?
many blessings... signed been there done that :shock: , Firebird

Return to “Free Reading Requests”