look at this.

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
nature_in_control

look at this.

Post by nature_in_control »

Are you threatening to KILL us? You can go to HELL and to JAIL for that!

How DARE you come to our GODLY forum and threaten us kind and gentle Christians.

You will BURN in HELL FOREVER for this and be torn to bits by Satan and then he will eat your flesh and then laugh in your face for being a faggy wiccan.

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

LoL! withes are humen!We are humen like everybody else!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Forum link please? ;)

*Flexes knuckles as flames errupt all around*
nature_in_control

~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
nature_in_control

I tried to get them to look at this site so that they would look at what real wiccans are like, but the moderators removed the link and placed text saying
"REMOVED MISLEADING LINK"
~*nature_in_control*~

shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I am currently talking to the people at the forum you linked. My username is shadowx over there too.

I urge all members here NOT to join in with the conversation unless you have a balanced post. As pagans we do not need more extreme posts there. I dont agree with 99% of the content on that forum but mutual respect is needed.

We will see how things go :)
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

There are witches being killed on purpose? :shock:
mamma bear

Post by mamma bear »

Ok so ofcourse I had to check out that site...All I can really say is WOW!...

They really are out there. Checked out not just Shadowx's thread but some of thier others too. I guess after seeing that I can see why people would come to hate "christians". I am truely feeling blessed that I have never come across christians with some of these believes...or atleast if I have they just havent openly hated me. I am still searching for what ever it is i'm searching for spiritually but just cant see myself believing in a god that would want us to kill ...anyone...just for what they believe in or who they happen to love....heck according to them even if I continue to believe in God...I will go to hell too cause I'm Catholic....All I can think of is the pentacostal kid I knew that told me I was going to hell for wearing pants ....seriously there was a post on that sight that talked about going to hell cause you dye your hair....

Sorry I just felt I had to vent some....thanks.
Mamma Bear
Make no mistakes...I will protect my young!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

:lol: :lol:

Just had a PM here on EUTM, the christian forum is a hoax! It was started by atheists to mock christians. I dont know if the people there are real or if they are fake too but damn that's funny!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

You've got a lot of those hoax-forums. It's kinda fun and I was a member of one, too. But there are probably always some members who will take this serious. But even those normally won't go out and kill witches and stuff.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

After looking through the replies and stuff i got it is almost obvious now that it was all a big troll :P

Kudos to them, perhaps i will "join jesus" one day and help "educate" the "misguided" ;)
mamma bear

Post by mamma bear »

Well thats a relief.
Mamma Bear
Make no mistakes...I will protect my young!
carraigin*nairn

Post by carraigin*nairn »

shadowx wrote:Forum link please? ;)

*Flexes knuckles as flames errupt all around*
Thanks...i blew soda out of my nose when I read this hahaha

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”