The christan witch calling

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
MrLuke

Post by MrLuke »

marie carew wrote:Greetings,
The Seven Rules To Christian Witchcraft.

1. Harm not one living thing for all life is created equal regardless of color, race, species, size, religion, personal or sexual preference.
2. Always be kind, compassionate, respectful and tolerant of all life and never cast stones.
3. Protect, defend, heal, educate and lend a hand to all life and replenish that which you take from the earth for your survival.
4. Banish all hate, cruelty, violence and negativity while you think humanely before you act and speak on all matters.
5. Advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves and stand up for what is right, regardless if you are standing alone.
6. Channel your negativity into acts of creativity and always let positive thoughts and actions rule your life.
7. Alter your attitude and you can alter your entire existence as well as altering the existence of all the lives you touch.
So what you've just described is Christianity at its most basic and what Jesus preached. I understand why some would want to make a new name for themselves since a lot to do with the faith has been distorted over the years, but I don't see why it would need to be called "Christian Witchcraft" though.
I'm telling you, nothing annoys me more than Christians who don't see and realise that the faith is a *spiritual* one - and one of power too, alongside all the other ways that the faith encourages one to live their life by, such as: peace, truth, mercy, hope, faith, love, compassion and justice.
:)
Atehequa

Post by Atehequa »

MrLuke wrote:

1. Harm not one living thing for all life is created equal regardless of color, race, species, size, religion, personal or sexual preference.
2. Always be kind, compassionate, respectful and tolerant of all life and never cast stones.
3. Protect, defend, heal, educate and lend a hand to all life and replenish that which you take from the earth for your survival.
4. Banish all hate, cruelty, violence and negativity while you think humanely before you act and speak on all matters.
5. Advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves and stand up for what is right, regardless if you are standing alone.
6. Channel your negativity into acts of creativity and always let positive thoughts and actions rule your life.
7. Alter your attitude and you can alter your entire existence as well as altering the existence of all the lives you touch.
So what you've just described is Christianity at its most basic and what Jesus preached. I understand why some would want to make a new name for themselves since a lot to do with the faith has been distorted over the years, but I don't see why it would need to be called "Christian Witchcraft" though.
I'm telling you, nothing annoys me more than Christians who don't see and realise that the faith is a *spiritual* one - and one of power too, alongside all the other ways that the faith encourages one to live their life by, such as: peace, truth, mercy, hope, faith, love, compassion and justice.
:)
These missionaries are quite creative in their methods of operation.

Look up the character 'flame' on Alien Earth.org
Look up the characters Asiel and Zanna over at Freedom Crows Nest Forum. Not only are they Christian and Mormon but paid data miners and psy-ops agents as well.
ravenblackwolf

Post by ravenblackwolf »

I have been a Christian Witch for thirty two years and a psychic councilor for twenty seven. Christian witchcraft is the only faith that takes the fear and intolerance out of the Bible and out of Christianity. A Christian Witch is an open minded, free thinking individual who is encouraged to think for themselves using the principals of humanity as their guide.

My beliefs are this: Although the Bible and many Christians shun witchcraft, it is no secret that the original Bibles God and Christ himself used their own powers of witchcraft and psychic awareness to rule the nations.

In the American dictionary Witchcraft is defined as being the practice of sorcery or magic. The definition is in the dictionary and cannot be disputed. So, with that knowledge wouldn’t you agree that parting the red sea, turning water into wine, sending plagues and curses to destroy entire lands, healing telepathically with the touch of a hand and making burning bushes speak are all feats of paranormal activity and supernatural magic? In essence they are feats of witchcraft.

It is my belief that no religion should practice or preach intolerance or sacrifice of any kind. All religions should teach humanity. Any religion that is against gay rights, animal rights, Women’s rights, human rights, witchcraft and other religious beliefs are also against humanity. I do not condone negative religious practices. I believe in standing up for what is right even if you are standing alone. Human beings are both God and Goddess. If we do not do Gods work, Gods work will not get done. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and reactions.
(You Can Start A War With One Disagreement. You can prevent A
War When All Parties Involved Agree To Act Humanly.)
Christian Witchcraft is all about Humanity.

Love, Peace and Blessings,
Marie Carew
(Humanity’s Witch)
Psychic Advisor, Counselor, Instructor. Spiritual Leader,

thank you, thank you, that was so well said. i have been a christian witch for a long time.(i wont say how long.) and it is so hard to explain to people how it works. i do not believe for one second that god would punish someone for using the gifts that he gave to them. i think that people in the church use intemadation to istall fear in people and for material gain. i pray that the intolerance stops but that is a pipe dream. that is why i love this forum.

blessed be. to all of my fellow people out there
SingingCanyon

Re: The christan witch calling

Post by SingingCanyon »

That is a wonderful post Marie Carew! Thank you so much!
I am the voice of the past that will always be,
Filled with my sorrows and blood in my fields.
I am the voice of the future,
Bring me your peace,
Bring me your peace and my wounds,
They will heal.
-Celtic Woman

Blessed Be,
Singing☾anyon

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”