Funny christian site

Discussion of Christianity and other religious systems. How can we explain our faith to Christians? How can you merge your faith in Jesus with your belief in the metaphysical?
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Funny christian site

Post by Xiao Rong »

LOL! That is so funny, Jammmy! Yeah, I've always found Chick Tracts to be hilarious. I mean, can you believe that evangelical Christians ACTUALLY think that those things will convert us? It mostly just shows us how ignorant and laughable the people who distribute those tracts are. If they actually knew what they were doing, they would do some real interfaith work and try to understand why Paganism is important to us. Plus, I've always wondered why Christian proselytizers think quoting the Bible will convince people who don't actually consider the Bible to be an authoritative text, or why talking about Satan will convince people who don't believe Satan is real. It's kind of ridiculous (or shall I say ... RIDDIKULUS!), and those poor fellows don't even know that they're wasting their time.

Although I have to say, I'll give the Chick Tracts points for being honest. At least when you read them, there's no doubt about what their agenda is. Totally unlike those Christian proselytizers who are completely dishonest and use slimy strategies like pretending to be people who they're not in order to try to convert us. That's just so sleazy! Don't you just hate that kind who try to be all sneaky-like but you can totally smell their ulterior motive from like a mile away?

And wow, what a terrible website! You'd think that people who were serious about saving people's souls would be better about organizing their website so that it's easily navigable. And check their spelling and grammar sometimes, geez. Like, the very title of the website is "Salvation for Gods Children". They forgot to make "Gods" possessive and singular! That makes it almost sound like it's supporting the idea of multiple deities. TOO FUNNY!

Anyways, hilarious stuff, Jammmy! Great for a laugh and not at all worth taking seriously.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

The poor mother character. She said that she never wanted to sin again, then turned right around and said she was going to tell her mom the good news. That's bragging. Pride is a sin. Game over. :twisted:
This website looks pretty new. I bet we'll be hearing all about real soon.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:The poor mother character. She said that she never wanted to sin again, then turned right around and said she was going to tell her mom the good news. That's bragging. Pride is a sin. Game over. :twisted:
This website looks pretty new. I bet we'll be hearing all about real soon.
Lmao...fantastic point.
Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

Nice one there miss Echo!
I always wondered about using fear to control, isn't that immoral?
I haven't seen one of those tracts around since paper booklets on Hollywood blvd. Haha!
they would crack me up, just because they are so ridiculous.
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

So... let me get this straight. If we allow Spirit Guides into us.... How does that make it any different for us to let Jesus into us instead? Wouldn't it just be the same thing, only with a zombie? Well, then! Haha. I always knew the logic was flawed, and this just backs up my point! Very funny post, thank you for sharing! Hahaha!

And Echo! Haha! So true, but you know what's even funnier? If you read the Bible, it's pretty much like God was patting himself on the back the entire time, for all the good things he was doing because he was incredibly prideful. Hehehe.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Sakura Blossom wrote:So... let me get this straight. If we allow Spirit Guides into us.... How does that make it any different for us to let Jesus into us instead? Wouldn't it just be the same thing, only with a zombie? Well, then! Haha. I always knew the logic was flawed, and this just backs up my point! Very funny post, thank you for sharing! Hahaha!

And Echo! Haha! So true, but you know what's even funnier? If you read the Bible, it's pretty much like God was patting himself on the back the entire time, for all the good things he was doing because he was incredibly prideful. Hehehe.
I never even thought of it that way, but it is oh so true! I may use that in a conversation with the next person that condems me to hell lol. :evilwitch:
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Haha! I didn't fully think of it until reading through that website, and seeing the way it was trying to scare others off. Hehe. Thank you!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lolz and what about him being able to see the spirit guid isnt that a sin some where i cant remember its been to long since ive been a christian
anyway nice post its sure made me LMFAO lol
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Xiao, that was hilarious. You guys all make good points.
seawitch

Post by seawitch »

This was pretty funny. It's too bad that Christians and Catholics like this exist, and give us who truly love the Lord a bad name. When will people realize that God is full of love, not hate? God helps me with my practice, He's not going to smite me.

Return to “Christianity and Other Religious Faiths”