The real Jesus

Discussion of Christianity and other religious systems. How can we explain our faith to Christians? How can you merge your faith in Jesus with your belief in the metaphysical?
Rainbowkiss

The real Jesus

Post by Rainbowkiss »

Merry Christmas! I have something wonderful to share with you especially those who are nervous about being a non-christian. Did you guys know there are not 4 but 50 gospels? They are the gnostic gospels or the lost teachings of Christ. Jesus did not come to die for sins but to help humanity expand consciousness. Jesus taught how God's kingdom is not a place that we go after death, he stated: The kingdom of God is all around you, within you, and more importantly you are in the kingdom of god. Jesus was accused by church authorities for performing magic from Satan. Jesus replied: A fruit is judged by it's tree, a good tree cannot produce bad fruit and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit. Jesus refused to be diefied, stating he is a son of man, he also stated we are gods: You are gods, you are all sons of the upmost high.

The religious leaders saw Jesus as a huge threat to their teachings. They had jesus killed. Similar to how assassinators killed of spiritual leaders like Dr. Martin Luther king and Mathatma Ghandi. Jesus was unhappy about the religious authorities for he stated: Woe to the pharisees who hold the key to heaven but don't enter and not let you enter either. Sometime after Jesus' death, his teachings were buried for some authorities intentionally left out very important stuff out of the bible. They abused their power and killed off any competition. People who want other paths were threatened with a God of wrath and eternal damnation. Eternal damnation is just a scare tactic. I believe it's common sense that a God of eternal love,mercy and forgiveness would not allow endless torment and suffering.

There's enough biblical evidence supporting universal salvation. I counted over 689 verses. Finally the way to eternal paradise is not belief in jesus but emulating Jesus: Walking in unconditional love for all, as he did. God is love and without love there's no liberation. Jesus said the key to eternal life is love. Religions that love are following jesus, he stated: If you love one another, you are my disciples. The only loving religions I can think of is wicca, buddhism, hinduism and taoism. Before we can be for sure whats true, we must give it a test. Jesus gave us a test to know what is true and what is not. There's enough evidence that the bible has errors both big and small. The bible fails the test of being the word of a perfect God. Okay I hope you all have a better feeling, follow wherever your hearts lead you, blessed be.

Return to “Christianity and Other Religious Faiths”