Local Witch

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!

What do you think of the shop lady?

She's scary!
21%
Maybe you should talk to her!
32%
You should stay as far away from her as possible!
47%

Total votes: 19

Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Local Witch

Post by Release.the.bats »

Okay well, in 2005 a woman opened up a pagan shoppe in my town.
Beforehand there was a different shop and I loved it, but it was shut down.
So when my dad told me about this shop(he's into occult type stuff, but he dosen't believe in magick or anything. He just likes the atmosphere and the 'look' of things), I asked my ex-best friend to come with me.
We went to check it out and upon opening the door I felt a rush of negative energy, I felt woozy and jittery. But we went in anyway, I noticed right away that there was something wrong with this place, when I saw the woman who I knew owned the shop. I wanted to get away, not because of her physical appearance. She's a bit hefty, with dark hair and floral colorful clothes. It was her energy. I noticed that there was a thick energy cord going from her to something in the back of the room and the cord got darker the closer you got. Then I saw it move, it was a shadow. A shadow was using her for energy, which is fairly common. But this woman was supposed to be a witch and therefore should be familiar with what you don't tamper with. Well, she kept asking us what we wanted and so on. Then a couple came in, they were on drugs of some kind(you could tell by their auratic pattern and behavior), and began talking to her. She said something about how she just couldn't bear being under the public eye anymore, so she opened up a shop, and how awesome her psychic abilities are and so on. This woman was extremely greedy, which hit me as the way the shadow could attach to her. And she dosen't know it's there, while it's feeding from her. It seems i'm one of the only local people that knows what's going on with her(I can attribute that to my Owl totem ♥. Always seeing the unseen), everyone else seems mesmerized by her and her 'abilities'.
I left the shop as quickly as I could because the energy was so awful.
A few weeks later she got a myspace account and added me, somehow she found me, even though my name is not my real name but my internet name on myspace and she had no other friends at the time, but me. Then she kept me on her top for what seemed to be forever.
Now she is sending me these comments and messages about classes and activities that are occurring at her 'temple'.
I'm curious about it, at the same time as i'm not sure if I should participate, seeing as how wayward she actually is.
Knowing this, what does everyone here think?
Should I go and check it out? Or stay far away?
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Here is her website and myspace:
Myspace
oOKissedTheWitchesOo

Post by oOKissedTheWitchesOo »

Always trust your gut feelings! I would be especially worried if she's randomly finding you on myspace. I'd keep a distance but not be rude to her or anything. Just politely keep a distance
Mairte

Post by Mairte »

Go with your instincts and stay away.
magickal2heart

local witch

Post by magickal2heart »

Another store in (city removed)? what was the name of the other store?
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

It's gone now, it was called something with 'moon' in it.
It was replaced by 'moon dancer' in the heights, and although it's a nice store it's not a pagan shoppe.
You live in (city removed)?
magickal2heart

Post by magickal2heart »

thats right, rhonda's place. she was only open less than a year. yes i am in (city removed). i hadnt heard much good about the place. but oh well.
magickal2heart

shoppe lady

Post by magickal2heart »

on another note, i have volunteered at the temple for over 10 years, i have never heard kaye brag about her psychic abilities, never. she has helped the state police and fbi with cases over the last 8 years. she is a most positive, white light i have ever witnessed. she has helped thousands upon thousands in the classes and gatherings she hold. She has been in business and in the area since 1993. No one has ever seen anything "Black" come from here at all.

you should have been honored you were any where near her top 10 list. instead you write this negative crap for others to see. how many people will you hurt with this stuff?

i think perhaps you are/were the one on drugs.

karma will have it way with you in the end.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Don't do well with other opinions I take it.
Oh well.
That's your own problem not mine, I also never said SHE was on drugs I said the woman she was talking to [aka a customer] WAS.
Maybe, you should actually read what other people say instead of being rude or harassing them over the internet.
It might be a nicer route to go, don't you think?

P.s. Why did it take you two months AFTER you replied previously to attack me, telling me about how you studied under her for ten years? Shouldn't that have been the first response? Also, she hasn't had her shop open for ten years, i'd say five at max, trust me, I knew when it had it's "grand opening". As well, I don't think you should assume that simply because she has not exhibited this behavior around you, that she doesn't do this at all. I mean your telling me she did all this wonderful stuff with her psychic abilities, and then you want me to believe [after I heard her otherwise] that she is continuing to be humble about herself and her "powers"? Unlikely.
Oh! And one last thing, if you think she is the "whitest light" you've encountered, I take it you haven't met the reincarnations of Monks or genuine holy people. That is by far the purest light you will ever encounter it's amazing.
But, you have an obvious issue with the opinions of others when they do not align with your own.
So, good bye.
:wink:
magickal2heart

opinions

Post by magickal2heart »

opinions are great, but not when they hurt others.
here is her bio, it is posted online.
(removed by , because who cares about her bio?)
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

I already read her biography.
And met her in person.
My observations are my observations, my opinions and what I picked up from her.
I think you need to learn to accept the opinions of others regardless of how you feel about them.
I'm not attacking you, or her.
Go re-read my first post if you still don't understand this.
I made it obvious I wasn't being mean to her, I was saying she's lost sight of her path.
That's it.
Your dragging this out for no reason.
And I really suggest this to be the end of it.
You can continue thinking she's a saint and I can continue thinking she is unconsciously lying to people.
Nice speaking to you.
But this is where I exit.
Good bye.
:D
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

It seems she's poured a bit of herself into her myspace, and while it isn't enough for me to make an entirely accurate judgement, I do feel a bit of and uneasy feeling when I browsed through it...perhaps she just does what I once did...work with shadows and attach them to herself...they ARE an excellent source of power, if properly used...

EDIT: I mean, if I could see an actual photo of her I'd be better able to tell whether or not...
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Maybe.
I just know I feel uneasy around her.
Maybe I can see if I can find a photo on the interwebz.
*searches*
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

This is all I could find.
Here

It is possible that she attaches them to herself I know she acted extremely strange after she knew I saw it and I got a bit closer at first. To see whether it was a shadow or not, it was the grand opening so there was lots of boxes and such around. But she got really angry and kept telling me to get away from that area, even though I wasn't close in the first place.
So, if she does. It's not something she wants people to know about or she's become dependent on it.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Whoa...I just got a weird feeling from the picture, it feels as though I was drained a bit just by looking...judging by this I'd definately have to say she has to have a very powerful shadow connected to her...even more powerful than ANY I've ever enslaved...

Return to “For Everyone”