Problem With A Spell

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Fallen_to_Ashes

Problem With A Spell

Post by Fallen_to_Ashes »

Hey everyone!

i have tried the spell to change your eye color. I have tried multiple times but can't seem to get it to work AT ALL!! I have blue eyes and i have been trying to change them to red, i don't understand what to do, i have been using 1 red candle, for that is all i have.

Please help me, i will be pleased with any advice!

Thanks

~Alyssa M. H.
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I think some have tried that spell, people who were at one time on the forum. They said it doesn't really change the eye color, at least not permanently or your genetic makeup would be changed. It is rather how others see you...or yourself.
Cherokeewind
Fallen_to_Ashes

Post by Fallen_to_Ashes »

So, others will see me with red eyes? I know it does not change permanently it said so on the page of the spell, but it said it will last about one day for every candle you have, or something like that.
Matticus

Post by Matticus »

It Doesnt work, i wouldnt waste your time :cry:
deltachange

Post by deltachange »

No spell can actually change your eye color, unless someone has really mastered genetic manipulation, which I doubt. However, what these spells do is change how others see you. Whether this is by altering their perception of you, or actually changing the way light refracts from your eyes is totally dependent on the spell you are using. Nothing can change you, but you shouldn't really want anything to. Accept yourself the way you are, and love that.

It does make a cool parlor trick though, but is in my humble opinion a waste of time and energy.
et19942013

Post by et19942013 »

Not true,
I am very unexperienced and I changed my eyes from dark brown to hazel using a green candle.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

@et19942013: Chances are your eyes already had the potentiality for a green pigment and the spell brought it out making them hazel. It didn't make something that wasn't already there, but brought what was already there forward. This is why the OP cannot change their eyes red. Magick works within the laws of science, you cannot create something that's not already there.
I personally have eyes that change colors, subtly, they've even been seen with red or purple "flecks", and my normal eye color is hazel with gold flecks. A lot of the time red is caused by blood vessels behind your eyes, which is why a camera flash can give you red eye.
et19942013

Post by et19942013 »

I would never use a red candle in that spell, here's an explanation...
I know there is a disease which causes you eyes to turn red.
I know magick works, just not always in the way you want.
So I'm afraid that if you use a red candle you'll get that disease.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

The spell won't give you a disease.
Magick dosen't manifest things that don't already have potentiality.
Sometimes it will wait years and years before actually working if you try to cast a spell on someone to get, say cancer, but magick cannot manifest things that don't 'exist'.
Magick just gives us control over things that do exist and the ability to make some things more dominant than others.
Elem

Post by Elem »

The disease you're referring to is 'Glaucoma':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaucoma

My great-grandfather had it, and one of his eyes was completely bloodshot and red - it literally looked like it was covered in blood. However, this is a moot point.. The spell won't give you glaucoma :).

In actual fact, like has already been said, it's not going to physically do anything to your eyes. There's a chance it could change someone else's perception of your eyes.. Make them think they're red.. Perhaps :). But even that's unlikely. I've certainly never known of anybody who's gotten an 'eye colour change' spell to work.. Even to make somebody else perceive their eyes are a different colour.

As it is, your eyes will naturally change colour depending on how much light they're exposed to. From memory, so I could be wrong.. Eyes are darker in the summer, and lighter in the winter. They have the same pigment as your skin - melanin - and, as such, are affected in a similar way. If you want your eyes to become a deeper colour, simply spend more time outdoors.. But don't go staring directly into the sun ;).

Elem

Return to “For Everyone”