Tattoos/Body Mod

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Rhia

Post by Rhia »

Due to a heart condition I am unable to have tattoos but I was planning to get a butterfly with the colours pink blue green and purple in its wings in memory of the babies I lost... Now I'm finding a new way to remember them always instead
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

My mom is actually letting me get a tattoo when i turn 16.

On my left pointer finger I'm getting a creset Moon that's all Victorian and has one of those faces on them.
And then on my right one I'm going to get the Sun, Victorian as well and with a face.

I'm so excited!!!
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

At the moment I have 5 peircings in each ear that I did myself. 3 holes are gauged including the cartilidge.

When I turn 18 in a few months I'm getting my lip peirced on the right side, and possibly my nose peirced on the left.

Tattoo wise I'm getting a black stencil version of an oak tree on my left hands inner wrist, with the roots going down toward my hand. :)
ennister

Post by ennister »

Got on small simple graceful tribal tribal on my left hand, and bigger one on my right wrist. got a tribal on my left upper arm, and the initials Mv.R (someone who was very dear to me) with "year 200" in hanja 二千年

I also got a tribal like thing on my left foot with a stylized twinkling star, and a small tribal on my right ear.

Got a back people, basically a graceful tribal that sprouts three purple/violet flowers, my adoption serial number in my neck, and a poem (four lines, korean) on my left ribs, got one tattoo kinda around/supporting my left breast as well.

I guess I got a lot...

also got both nipples pierced, and two rings, one plug and and regular in my left ear.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

currently, I have only my tongue pierced, which I got when I was 18, now I think I want my ears pierced...
mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

I peirced my lip and had my tongue peirced, but I took out the tongue peircing because i found it made it difficult to astral project

Ethan
twilight

Post by twilight »

I have 9 piercings. My ears x 6, navel x2 and tongue. I'm really wanting my labret pierced again, my nipple and maybe some below the belt...

I love tattoos but I don't have any myself, I can never seem to settle on a design or find a good artist.
Crowfeather
Banned Member

Post by Crowfeather »

Right now, I'm all natural, but,
I used to have a lip ring, and I loved it.
And for tattoos, I've considered many.
I was thinking about a treble clef on my inside right wrist and a bass clef on my left. Small, about as tall as a nickel.
I used to want a nautical star on my left hand, at the base of the thumb, but decided against it because it's a jobstopper.
I've had many other ideas, but I decided against all of them because I realize I'd hate them in a few years.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Hence the reason I only have a piercing, because if I ever want to get rid of it, I simply take it out. Whereas, a tattoo cannot be removed, or at least not so easily, and not near as cheap!
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Actually, if any of you wanted to get a tattoo in a revealing spot [i.e. neck, wrist, hand etc.] Ben Nye[ a well known theater make up artist, which means his stuff lasts for a while, what with all those sweating stage performers] created a tattoo concealer that you can find online.
Here is an example of a tattoo going through the stages of his tattoo cover up with Ben Nye's product.
This means you can have a tattoo and nobody will be able to know/tell and you can keep whatever job you may have.
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

Release.the.bats wrote:Actually, if any of you wanted to get a tattoo in a revealing spot [i.e. neck, wrist, hand etc.] Ben Nye[ a well known theater make up artist, which means his stuff lasts for a while, what with all those sweating stage performers] created a tattoo concealer that you can find online.
Here is an example of a tattoo going through the stages of his tattoo cover up with Ben Nye's product.
This means you can have a tattoo and nobody will be able to know/tell and you can keep whatever job you may have.
Is he related to Bill Nye The science guy?
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Not that i'm aware of.
haha.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Hahahahahahahaaa!!! I was thinking the exact same thing, but I scrolled down and rifts had already beaten me to it! :P
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

If they are, they probably worked on it together.

Return to “For Everyone”