Tattoos/Body Mod

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
OperaGhost

Tattoos/Body Mod

Post by OperaGhost »

I love tattoos. I have 3, I have to be careful before I start getting things that I may regret later!

I have the roman numeral V on the back of my neck, the number 5 is really important to me.

I have the rune for Libra on my hip/stomach.

Lastly, on the small of my back I have really pretty cursive that says "Believe Me... Nothing is Trivial". I got this tattoo first, it's a quote from The Crow. My dad died when I was 8 and this tattoo has a lot to do with him.

I'm terrified of big needles, so I don't have any piercings besides my ears!

I want to hear about any other tattoo/piercing that anyone else has, or wants, or is planning to get when they turn 18! :D
Innocence911

Post by Innocence911 »

I'm getting the Celtic Trinity Clover set when I graduate college next year. Not quite sure where yet anymore. And a slavery/bdsm symbol across my shoulder or hip Or a flaming, halo crowned butterfly across my ankle.
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

I have a skull and rebel flags on my ankle.
I dont mind tattoos.
Some of the artwork on full sleeves or full chest, back body work is awesome.
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

i plan to get hte 'heka' symbol on my hip (see avatar), the runic compas on my ankle and om mane padme hum on my arm. plus more peircings. i have my ears done once and my bellu button
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...
twilight

Post by twilight »

- :roll:
mysticfyrefly

Post by mysticfyrefly »

I love tats but am trying to figure out what i'd like next I have a dragonfly with swirles and stars on my back right now its rather colorful and a bit large I wish I had gone smaller like my origional plan..
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all...Emily Dickinson
jessica

Post by jessica »

this is an older post, but it is my passion in life, so i am going to reply.

i have 3 tattoos... 2 are sparrows on my lower wrists, and the other is the symbol for taurus on the back of my neck.

i have between 6 and 9 piercings at any given time. i have 5 in my cartilage, 1 in my septum, and i had 3 eyebrow rings that rejected.

and when i say passion, i really do want to pierce for a living.
Bryanna

Post by Bryanna »

I just have three ear piercings (first hole stretched to 00g, second to 6g, and third is just a 16g) and one eyebrow ring. I plan to get more piercings in the future, and a ton of tattoos once I turn 18. I love body mods. Heck, I love anything that gives us a chance to further express ourselves :D
spellwizard

Post by spellwizard »

i have 2 tattoos, one on my arm a tribal arm band, n one on my upper back a skall with blades coming out of it. n i also have both of my ears pirced once n gaged to a "00"
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

I have three lobe piercings. 8g,10g,16g.
I have my nostril pierced twice on my left side with CBR rings.
I have an Industrial, with a bar, on my left.
A rook on my right.
I don't have any tattoos yet, but i'm getting them really soon.
LycanBlade

Post by LycanBlade »

well i am personally planning on getting 3 tatoos when i turn 18
1. Im gonna get a dragon spiraling up my left arm (the tip of the tail will be on the back of my hand and the hear will be on my shoulder blade) that will prolly be the third one i get

2. ima get this logo http://hardrockhideout.files.wordpress. ... -opera.jpg on my right shoulder but it will be over top of a heart (a anatomically correct hear not the <3 style heart)

3. Il prolly get P.L.U.R tatoo'ed somewhere on my body for my first tat(P.L.U.R stands for Peace Love Unity and Respect) its a big part of my life and the culture i enjoy =D
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

i have my tongue, nose, marilyn, and industrial pierced. i have "never again" on my wrist, a broken heart on the other, & "amy" on the underside of my arm. im only 16 but in my state you can get tats w/parental permission
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo
LycanBlade

Post by LycanBlade »

hummingbird3 wrote:i have my tongue, nose, marilyn, and industrial pierced. i have "never again" on my wrist, a broken heart on the other, & "amy" on the underside of my arm. im only 16 but in my state you can get tats w/parental permission
i thought u could do that at 16 in all states? (u learn somethin new everyday i guees)
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

No, many states changed the law to 18 without parental consent instead of 21. Which is what it used to be, that was why you could get tattoos with parental consent before, and not now.
euthena

Post by euthena »

i have 4 tattoos
dolphins swimming in a circle on my right shoulder this represents myself and my best friend (we are both Pisces)
i have a rose on the inside of my left breast this represents my mum
i have a thistle on my inside right ankle (got it from a 5p piece) representing where im from
and my last one represents my soul mate peter. its a ram incorporating the Aries symbol. hes a Aries (born on the day i was due but i came early) and his surname is Ramm and that's on my inside left ankle.
I have had so many piercings but over time and due to others wishes i have let them go tho i would like some of them back but not my tongue it wrecked my teeth lol and now that i ride i doubt i will get my eyebrows done again. but i do still have a special piercing that my mum and i got done together when i was 20.
xxxx

Return to “For Everyone”