who is everyone...

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
stormer89

who is everyone...

Post by stormer89 »

so i was wondering who everyone is voting for this year [in the united states] and why? i myself just turned 18 and its my first year of voting. im not sure if i want to. theres just no one that captavaites me enough.
thoughts?
blessed be!
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

I'm voting for Hillary ... ofcourse my vote doesn't count though :P

I've got the right election though right?
lucy_san_elfenlied

Post by lucy_san_elfenlied »

I think you do Sobek...not sure...I hate Hillary though. She scares me.

-Teigan
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

as long as its not another bush it cant be too bad.
i just hope someone pulls this country out of debt and gives the country more jobs and less out-sourcing.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

my mom works in income tax office and her boss is the new lulac director of fort worth and since lulac is an organization that helps latin people. they say that hillary will be a better president than obama . because they had done their research on bothe candidates and they think(by they i mean my mom's boss) that obama is not going to do nothing for latin people
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Clinton just pisses me off and I don't trust her, I hate Obamas views as a whole, and I'm sure as hell not voting Republican. So I'm f*cked this year, which sucks considering it would be my first year able to vote. So yeah, I'm pissed off.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
JacklynSnyder1o1

Post by JacklynSnyder1o1 »

I'm not able to vote but if I was I would NOT vote for Hillary. She creeps me out....>.>
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which slides like an hybrid emotion
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which hurts like artificial love
-♥
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

yeah its my first year able to vote too and i dont think i'll be voting. there is really no one running who i want running our country.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

yep, the United States is still f*cked over for the next 4 years! >.<;
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

at least bush cant run again, thank gods. i love the fact that a president can only lead for two terms!
b.b.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

ITs not so bad... *bursts out laughing* I'm in Canada, Ha ha ha, your all sooooo screwed,

We've been following American politics because it effects Canada so much, cause apparently you own us... *stakes fist in rage*

So if Obama wins, then you have a black president, whew thats a first! If Hilary win, also a first, but with a side of Bill's hand shoved up her but, *hand puppet gesture*

Anyway, all I know is the free-trade deal between Canada and the USA, is the single worse thing that has ever happened to Canada.
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

Well seeing as I vote independant (for whoever I feel like) I pretty much have to go republican, McCain is a decent choice and about the best one out there. As a soldier I won't vote for either Democrat. Hillary, I won't comment to, and Obama well, he's not black, but he's not of english decent, though that doesn't matter his views in politics aren't that good.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I was going to vote for Fred Thompson. My god that man can speak! And I like him on the issues, too. Too bad he dropped out.

I don't like anyone else, though. I'm afraid that experience with the first Clinton really soured me on his wife (Tipper Gore as vice president or secretary of Defense! Woo hoo! That should give even the most committed liberal pause)

If anyone wants to talk to me about the damages of CDA feel free. Oh, and the Patriot act wasn't W's fault... but Clinton's. It was HIS people who trotted that piece of legislative excrement.

Socially I'm as liberal as they come, but I LIKE the constitution.
And I'm not big on Communism. Works great for insects, but not so much for human beings who aren't happy unless they are competing with or for something... regardless of their cultural background.

I agree that the free trade agreement was a disaster for Mexico and Canada. Actually, it's bad for everyone. I didn't vote for it!

Though i will point out that the Canadian Dollar is now ahead of the American Dollar.

In short, I have no idea who I'm going to vote for... perhaps I'll have done more research by then.
QueenOfTheDamned

Post by QueenOfTheDamned »

if I was able to vote I would vote for Hilary because she's a woman.
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Even though I live in Canada, I was born in Oregon so I'm always interested in U.S. politics. Who ever gets elected will still be preaching there parties agenda or they lose support for round two, in the house and in the senate.

McCain is a puppet of his party. He's going to keep the war going as long as he can to stop those non christian devils.
The republican party is still controled by the moral majority and the fundimentalist christian right. Beside's, he too old.

While I think the Democrates will do a better job this time around, the hard question is who to back.
Obama lacks the experience to make the hard decissions under pressure.
He stumbles for his words when he speaks. I don't feel he has a clear view of any program, just generalizations, and he's making it up as he goes.
Hillery....well we know she's a liar, but then arn't they all. She also lacks personal experience. But she was around and lived through and beside some difficult times. She felt the wieght. I have no doubt that she was involved in much of the decission making. What wife doesn't influence her husband when they are talking about the problems of the day.

I think I would vote for Hillery just as the lessor of the evils.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.

Return to “For Everyone”