Help folks please

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Eretik

Help folks please

Post by Eretik »

I've just been told my youngest grandson has bronchiolitis, he is asthmatic and has cerebral palsy.It could be serious.Good wishes and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.I'm leaving for the hospital now.Geri.
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

Had that last year myself (the first one) so antibiotics will help that.

Sorry to hear that though :( I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
Kolohe
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe »

Will be thinking of both of you. Hope it is not serious and he feels better quickly.

Kolohe
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Thank you so much.I'm just back.[ the hospital is ten minutes away]He was released from hospital,once steroid treatment was given,as he recovered quickly.It can be serious when he gets ill as his wee heart races.That's what had the medics worried.I'm still concerned, I'll be watching him closely.Thanks again.Geri.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

Sorry I missed it. Hoping all is well.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Here's a photo of my wee grandboy.
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

awww. He is so cute. I'm sorry that I missed this post early on. Oh well. I'm glad he's getting better. That's wonderful news indeed.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
Kolohe
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe »

So sweet- with big beautiful eyes too. Happy that he is feeling better.

Kolohe
kai

Post by kai »

Sorry to hear that. I will be praying for him. Hope he gets well soon :).
[Kai]
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I get the weird feeling that kid needs lepidolite around. Anchor his bedroom with it.. at least until he's old enough to find it. :O
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

he has a bag of stones, on his pram/cot [daughter moves them between] and three charged stones:Rose quartz,Amethyst and a clear quartz point[roughbedded] which I use for him.I had it ready by 3mnths gestation.Advanced planning, I'd been advised to.The bag has Haematite/Bloodstone/Malachite/Garnet/Red jasper/Brecc.Jasper/Clear quartz. A particular kind of 'lucky seven' lol.Fennel/Rosemary and Sweet Basil are there too.The bag will change and grow with him.I bound his cord to mine [ don't try this at home, folks,unless it's urgent] He gets my strength and bloody minded determination,as much as he needs.He has already battled a cerebral blood clot,defying expectations and he WILL walk and he talks well.My wee boy is 11mnths old.He's smart.[Adoring grannie anyone?lol] I'll take that on board ,Juniper, thanks. I'll need to look it up.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Healing properties of Lepidolite

Lepidolite can be laid directly on painful parts of the body. It helps with nerve pain, sciatica, neuralgia and joint problems.

I'll get some for his bedroom,on this info. alone.Debbie [my daughter can use it with him.] He does suffer neuralgic pain, healing/maintaining his nerve function is a big part of his stone bag already.Painkilling stones are a welcome addition and I'll get some for here too.Ta much.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

It will also help with the pain related to seisures. (for all I know that's what you are talking about!) and for his unusual blood conditions. It is highly tuned to the runeLaguz. it works well with rosy quartz, and the prefered color is pale purple. The amazing thing about that stone is it's energy is so soft, but very very strong. People who have issues with over-load can really benefit.
It also helps with clotting outside the body, but prevents it inside the body.

I've used lepidolite in many healing situations, particularly with people who are over sensitive to other stones. Also, people who are "energy resistant" respond to this stone when others fail. It also clears the area of disrupting vibes. I've worked a lot with this stone, and it works wonders. My first rune set was made of this stone. I haven't heard it's "call" in a long time.

It is a stone of peace and balance. It has more air than the rune I associated with this stone. It's a blend of things... a joy to work with.

I need to get another sample.
XWynterXoXPriestessX

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

I'm sorry for your troubles, friend. The prayers and best wishes of the Blood Jackal Circle are with you.
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.

Return to “For Everyone”