Clairaudience

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Shadowhawk

Clairaudience

Post by Shadowhawk »

Recently while doing a meditation upon a candle flame I was asking my guide to make a better connection with me. After a while I started to hear a buzz in my ears that got stronger and stronger as if I had a swarm flying all around me. It freaked me out so much that I quickly shaked my head until I returned to my normal conscience.

I looked around the web to see exactly what the buzzing of the bees was, I found a site that talked about Astral travel but quickly dismissed that as I have usually been known to have an OBE in the nightime hours. Then I found other sites that talked about clairaudience and opening your ears to hear things from guides,spirits,etc...this seems to be what I figure it must have been, but I'm not exactly sure. If anyone has had similiar experiences or knows of the "buzzing" I'd love to hear about it.

Brightest Blessings
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I have heard of it in the context of leaving your body, like you mentioned. I have heard that when spirits speak to you, it can sound like a static sounding radio being played at a higher speed... kind of like the chipmunks talking, only not as clear.

celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Hey :)

just a little basic, there arefour main types of psychic work being:

Clairvoyance (seeing)
Clairsentience (feeling)
Claircognisence (knowing)
and your Clairaudience (hearing)

Most people work best with one. What this means is when your doing a reading or whatever you may see images (making you clairvoyant) or hear things (clairaudient) etc. You can open yourself up to others but yeah. Sounds like you seem to be clairaudient, so i assume you hear :) Therefore i am assuming if your guide was going to try and get your attention they'd do it that way. Check out WHEN it happens, see if there is aprticular situation your in, or people you are around when it happens, cause they might be trying to draw your attention to something.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*

Return to “For Everyone”