Whats the story behind your username?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Jade Rose

Re: Whats the story behind your username?

Post by Jade Rose »

Pinkpower_80 wrote:
Jade Rose wrote:Ah, after reading everyone's posts I wish I had been more careful when choosing my name.

Well I've always loved roses and if my real life name's number hadn't naturally matched my birth number (in numerology), I would want to be named Rosé (yes the way you'd pronounce and spell that wine haha), but since my name and birth date do match I figured at least my username should include Rose, the Jade though I honestly have no idea where that came from. (;
My cousin is named Jade & I've always loooved her name.
Ah, yes Jade is a very nice name indeed. I personally don't know anyone named Jade! I just know that a friend of my friend is named Jade, but that's it. :)
azriel

Post by azriel »

As I am becoming a Forensic Anthropologist, I wish to help the deceased by regaining their identity and helping them gain peace, along with helping the grief of the family/loved ones left behind. For that reason I chose the name Azriel. I know it is not as exotic as most names but I feel a closeness with it.

Blessings to all,
Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

Obsidian is associated with protection and grounding and they're two things that are important to me.
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

I have always been fascinated by the moon, and have felt a connection to it since I was very young. And my middle name is Rosina. Hence, Lunar Rose!
Aria_2193

Post by Aria_2193 »

My nickname, for some reason, just reminds me of white light and healing energy. Don't know why.
And, acually, it reminds me of Air. [Aria - Air - game of letters]
My nickname has no real story behind like yours. It's somehow just a part of imagination.
Iceni_blood

Post by Iceni_blood »

My real name means warrior maiden and my family is from the area where the Iceni (the tribe Boudica belongs to) are from. I come from a long line of strong willed women so I'd like to hope that's because I have Iceni blood running through my veins

Return to “For Everyone”