Answer if you have one please.

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Ah, Kris, Everyone's weird. Most people are just in denial ;)
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

I love the way people on this forum think. It's great! There is also so much support to be yourself. It is nice to know that you can actually talk to others like yourself without having to pretend. Am I the only one that feels this way or are there others?
*The way we respond gives the things we respond to a special quality. In a sense, we make them what they turn out to be for us.*
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I wouldn't be here otherwise.

I don't understand why anyone should have to hide.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

its because they shouldnt. and it's not a great thing when a person feels they have to.
WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

Kris & Sobek: The wait and see aproach worked for me. I had no idea what a "spirit guide was until a year ago. I prayed and asked the Lady and Lord for a sighn to help me along the path as well as to tell me if the way i was going was the right way. As many who have read other posts I have written about this, the result was an unusual spider I'd never seen appearing the next day in my balcony door. It was a common barn spider but i took it as a sighn and learned from her. and her offspring again this year. I have conquered (for the most part) my fear of spiders and learned a great deal about myself and my growing place in the world around me both physical and spiritual. I don't know if activally seeking will net you results but i am pretty sure that when the time is, you'll know and there will be no question.

Blessed be and good fortunes.

WW.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

as ive stated before im in no rush. but oddly enough ive recently developed a strange liking for moths and they generally seem to like me back, possible its something more.
[Kris]

Post by [Kris] »

That is great news wolfwitch, and it truly is possible Sobek. I am still courious about a few things in my life but all shall come forth in the future. Or so I hope.
*The way we respond gives the things we respond to a special quality. In a sense, we make them what they turn out to be for us.*
jcrowfoot

Checking in. Update?

Post by jcrowfoot »

yeah, I'm new here, but this story interested me.
Are the individuals in question still having these problems?
Baratoz

Post by Baratoz »

Sercee wrote:Ah, Kris, Everyone's weird. Most people are just in denial ;)
Normal people scare me!
Only through silence can we truly hear the words of the Goddess and God.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I missed this topic, don't know how,but hey! How are things now Kris? Give us an update please.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"Sercee wrote:
Ah, Kris, Everyone's weird. Most people are just in denial Wink

Normal people scare me!"

yes, normal people are the wierdest of all

Return to “For Everyone”