Spellcasting Question...

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
LostHeart

Spellcasting Question...

Post by LostHeart »

I'm nowhere near being ready to actually cast a spell! However, I speak to the moon (hmmm...plead is more like it!!). Is that crazy?! When I do it, it's more like a slow chant. Coincidence or not, some changes have occurred that have matched my pleadings. But now that I've gotten away from what I actually wanted to ask...I'm already thinking of what I want to try 1st. I'm in a situation with someone that I love, that loves me back (but as a friend only), we are now 1000 miles apart (I just moved less than 2 weeks ago)...I don't want to do a love spell-don't want to manipulate in that manner. And, the dream spell, I'm afraid, is a little intense for a 1st try. So what I was thinking of was something say...for me not to be forgotten, to have them contact me at least once a day or so...not sure really! I just want to solidify the relationship as it is-don't want to lose the friendship! Any ideas or tips?? I don't think I've been as clear as I should be but I'm at a loss....
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

you dont need a casting for that. So long as you have love or the potential for love thats a magic purely of it's own.
LostHeart

Love Magic

Post by LostHeart »

Oh, I agree! But....

You see...when I revealed my feelings, they were a bit of a shock, totally unexpected! We had been friends for a while...but when I said what I said, well, the relationship got a little rocky! And less than a week later, I moved out of the state! The friendship is still hanging on but it's not the same, of course. What I'm wanting to do is to strengthen the friendship. As for anything else, I want that to happen naturally, if it's to be. But I can't totally lose the friendship...does that make more sense?
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: Love Magic

Post by LaFiamma »

LostHeart wrote:Oh, I agree! But....

You see...when I revealed my feelings, they were a bit of a shock, totally unexpected! We had been friends for a while...but when I said what I said, well, the relationship got a little rocky! And less than a week later, I moved out of the state! The friendship is still hanging on but it's not the same, of course. What I'm wanting to do is to strengthen the friendship. As for anything else, I want that to happen naturally, if it's to be. But I can't totally lose the friendship...does that make more sense?
If the friendship is meant to move in one direction or another spellcasting isn't going to change that. To expect someone a thousand miles a day to make contact at least once every day is a little unrealistic unless you were already in a seriously committed relationship before you moved.

You talk about not wanting to manipulate this person, but isn't spellcasting to make them remember and contact you every day just as manipulative? I think it is. You don't mention yourself initiating contact either. It takes two to tango.

Even without the distance, when a friend drops news like being in love with you, it is going to cause some sort of tension in the relationship unless the feelings are reciprocated. Your friend may feel awkward or uncomfortable or not know how to respond, so there may be more distance in the friendship than you're used to for a little while...it may tak a few days or weeks, or longer for them to get used to the idea. It sounds like your dropping the bomb was a bit of a shock, and then you suddenly moved.

Give it a little time, make regular contact yourself, though I'd suggest once or twice a week for the moment, unless this person initiates contact theirself more often, or indicates that they want you to contact them more often. Allow them their breathing room. If you really are good friends, then it's very likely that your friendship will recover
LostHeart

Contact

Post by LostHeart »

Yes, we were having regular contact (at least once a week) & I do initiate contact myself. I guess, I'd just gotten desperate not to totally lose the friendship we had so I was grasping. Desperation is a wicked thing...besides making me feel like I'm going insane, it's making me act in ways that I wouldn't normally....
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

Have you thought of looking at the website .. ? there are LOADS of spells there - perhaps you can have a browse through .. am sure you will prob find something that may help you or that you can change slightly to your needs ie perhaps change the wording etc .... what i would say is be sure you do not do anything to take away their free will ... so word it carefully if you do alter any spells....hope that helps ... good luck...
LostHeart

Post by LostHeart »

Yes, I've looked through the spells on the website & thought of rewording, etc. But because this is *VERY* new to me, I was unsure of how to do that...

Thanks for everyone's help. I will just let whatever happens, happen. I suppose that'll be the best thing to do...in the long run....
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

Rewording isnt too bad ... I guess they say speak from the heart ... doesnt necessarily have to ryhme either ... alternatively maybe do a google search on the kind of spell you are looking for ... maybe you get more luck there .... just always be mindful of not taking away someone's free will ... if you are really extra concerned bout whole freewill thing a good little thing to add at the end of the spell is something like "Free will remains despite this spell,I send (person's name) love and wish her/him well.This spell will harm none, and never turn on me.this is my will, so mote it be!"
OK hope that helps - good luck!

Return to “For Everyone”