Desperately need help and guidence from you guys

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Humana

Desperately need help and guidence from you guys

Post by Humana »

Hey guys help me please...can someone tell me if I am under black magick...and how to deal with it? Everything is upside down. Above all I can't recognise my fiance who left me (after 5 years of wonderful relationship) out of the blue and is evil now, but I feel around him it's not him it's someone else in his eyes...he is trying but whenever we are together bad energy is around us. No one can belive we broke up. I just want to help him be who he is (he is strugling too) and I want my life back...in at least 50% normal as before.
I am so low on energy can't do any ritual right!
Help me guys...I feel only u can help me...something is not right and I can feel it...

Sorry this is my first post ❤️
Blessed be!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Desperately need help and guidence from you guys

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hello Humana - welcome to EUTM. Your question is often asked. You might find the post on under a curse helpful

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=31659

I doubt if anyone could "diagnose" better than you yourself because you know your situation.

You know the riddle : how many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Just one, but the bulb has to really want to change.

Your partner has to change his own bulb.
barker

Post by barker »

Best thing, imo, do to about negative magical experiences: Do not wait, attend immediately to the physical reality in order to make that sound - your clean home, your human givings, your diet and sleep, your grounded. With your body safe your mind can transcend problems 10x as joyfully. Meditation beyond that.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hi,

it makes me wonder how far into magic you already are.
Magic leaves side effects and if your life used to be a triangle it will make it an octagon.

Feeling drained is oft a result of some entity attached onto your body. Try smudging with some heavy arsenal such as the dragon's blood, red willow or myrrh.

You can make a black candle designed to destroy evil, write "relationship problems" on a small piece of paper and burn it in that flame. You can put the candle in the partnership sector of the feng-shuej system too.
Take care to have a clean black candle otherwise it will release the negativity it formerly absorbed while staying idle. It would release negativity in first stages of burning which is a menace but you could still put it on a good use later on.

Try to make it while the Moon is still waning.

Take care.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

SL wrote:Try to make it while the Moon is still waning.
Black super/micro moon! Love is secret, this cycle...

Return to “For Everyone”