Weaponized Food to Control Population

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Weaponized Food to Control Population

Post by SpiritTalker »

This is a horrifying topic on what is actually happening to control the masses and profit by it.
Be aware is all I'm saying. I'm old enough to recall when Henry Kissinger, a former US Sec of State, proposed this at the UN.

https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2vw ... kM5iMC2wjA
PhoenixRising

Re: Weaponized Food to Control Population

Post by PhoenixRising »

We grow as much as we can ourselves using heirloom seeds, and for things we can't grow, we buy organic. Gives us a little more control on our end.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

PhoenixRising wrote:We grow as much as we can ourselves using heirloom seeds, and for things we can't grow, we buy organic. Gives us a little more control on our end.
Us as well. We buy very few processed items. A huge advantage from living in the open spaces. For those who do not, there are certainly means of securing safe food and water.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Tis true that we are what we eat and should eat to live not live to eat. Most everything we eat is mass produced and augmented with chemicals and have been genetically engineered. Unfortunately if humanity wishes to feed the escalating numbers of humans on the planet there is no other recourse as the environment is ever increasingly degraded by pollution, dwindling ground water, exhausted natural minerals, reduction of agricultural land and increasing global temperatures and ultra-violet radiation. GM pollen wafts in the wind along with insecticides and fertilizers so there really is no "Organic" produce. All we can do is be selective of the foods we consume and avoid gluttony of sugars, salt, artificial chemical additives and highly processed items. (turkey burgers, etc.)
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

AW, geez, Shekinah, those were my favorite foods! Happily you didn't mention chocolate. I recently noticed on a package of rice, that instead of the standard nutritional breakdown, the yellow bar read "This product has no nutritional value," so I put it back on the grocery shelf, and found another brand. So it pays to read labels, but someone else will buy that rice. :shock:
Nerys

Post by Nerys »

Clicked on video link but it goes to youtube homepage.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

It's going take awhile to fix this.. But it will.. Watch for alot food companies to close..
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SpiritTalker had a terrible time with posting videos.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “For Everyone”