Ouija Board Question

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Celtic_Druid2006

Ouija Board Question

Post by Celtic_Druid2006 »

Are they always dangerous? I have an online witch-friend who warns me off them but says she uses them herself. She has offered advice to make it safer, e.g. make you own on an A4 sheet of paper, 4-6 candles in the four corners of the room, wear crucifix dipped in holy-water and blessed, have someone with you, cover the mirrors with black cloth and remove them from the room as they could be used as portals etc. I am very curious about this issue.

Will these kinds of measures protect me if I decide to use it?
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

If you're a Catholic, that might make you feel better about the whole thing. Catholics are the only folks I know who put any stock into the power of a crucifix.
[SanityIsLost]

Post by [SanityIsLost] »

hmmm Have you read this topic?

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... php?t=1635

If you have read it then I'm sorry, just a thought.
[drawingmagic]

ouija boards

Post by [drawingmagic] »

hi i have got a Oborad and i was told that even if you dont use it that just having it in your home can be bad .i have been to scared to use it .as i have read a lot about them and seen same movies about them a big turn off i can tell you .i have even got a pray i got from spellsandmagic but im still a chickening .(is it true about having them in your home thats its bad ).thanks tammie
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

A Ouija board is like everything else you have in your home: it's a tool. Take care of it and try to use it properly and it'll be fine. There's plenty to be said for caution and bad experiences, but just keep them in mind as possible consequences for abuse. I've had some pretty freaky experiences with them but I'm still alive and sane.... well, mostly sane. But that wasn't the boards fault ;) They can be very useful or not at all depending on your approach and experience. Like a table saw: if you're going to have one learn how to use it. If you're going to shove wood through it with no regards for your eyes or fingers then get rid of it.

Return to “For Everyone”