We've Got This! - A Health/Fitness Support Thread

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
shatteredsouls

Re: We've Got This! - A Health/Fitness Support Thread

Post by shatteredsouls »

Oh dear, all the best everybody!

There may be slip-ups here and there, temptation of delicious but unhealthy food hmmm.... but it's fine if you still have your motivation to be fit!

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I'm waiting for clearance from the surgeon to get back in the pool. If I can at least use my kickboard, that would help. I can't push it with my shoulder yet, but I think I can at least stretch my arm out over my head.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Thistle

Post by Thistle »

I've been a bit Mia, honestly struggling to stay positive lately. and have basically slacked on exercising. Part of it I think is once October hit...ugh. I'm still grieving my sister, so it's tough. Plus, missing my family a bit. But I've decided...with Winter Solstice, the sun returning...New beginnings! I'm going to try to stay positive, and I've decided to do the 30 day Yoga challenge of Yoga with Adriene for December! I started yesterday. I've tried 30 days in the past (I didn't know about these videos) but didn't make it. I think having a video for each day will help. :D

cataluna49

Post by cataluna49 »

For Epsom salt I just like to pour a good bit into a nice warm bath and just soak in it. It is great for sore muscles or sore feet of u have been using them all day!

moonlass

Post by moonlass »

I've been depression sleeping so much. Just moving my body is a struggle. I tried to work out today though. Seemed to do something I think. Not sure. Might try a jog tomorrow despite my foot still having a big scab on the bottom.

barker

Post by barker »

The fitness reaction: C + O2 = CO2. Also happens in the cold (ie when not exercising) if your breathing is MEANINGFUL enough. You get dry ice, a pretty cool alchemical result. There is so much dry ice energy in my house that I feel like it;s a snowy old winter here in Australia.

keren824

Post by keren824 »

There may be slip-ups here and there, temptation of delicious but unhealthy food hmmm.... but it's fine if you still have your motivation to be fit!

Return to “For Everyone”