Who are you, and why are you here?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Katrinkah

Re: Who are you, and why are you here?

Post by Katrinkah »

So many beautiful stories here!

I am Katrinkah. I am a 32 year old female. I am here because of a lot of reasons. But I guess mostly because I am an empath and was in a very isolated place due to not knowing how to cope with the energy I was receiving, and being drained by an energy vampire. I turned to Wicca for help and shortly after this forum. I received support and knowledge, which really sped up my recovery. Now I can actually work on developing instead of dealing. Anyhoo, I am here cause it's a space with like minded people who talk about things that I find mentally and emotionally stimulating. <3
megsaroni88

Post by megsaroni88 »

I'm Meghan, 28 years old.

I'm here because, one, this is a good resource to go to! Also, I learned my love of the craft from a person a year younger than me in high school and we have been estranged for several years now so I have literally no one to talk to about my spirituality.
Gubbinz

Post by Gubbinz »

Hi, my name is Spencer and I grew up in a baptist Christian family that was liberatarian (I think that is how it's spelled...). I was born in Michigan only to move to Texas due to my parents having a divorce, my dad remarried to a wonderful woman named Terrill that I miss so dearly. When I was nine years old I was diagnosed with type one diabetes and a month later my older sister was diagnosed with type one diabetes as well. Things got better after learning how to take care of myself. And half a year later, my mom, Terrill, was diagnosed with bowel cancer. When that happened I reached my breaking point. I became suicidal and nearly killed myself around five times in those few years, and the only reason I stopped myself every time was that I knew that I was loved, and that if I went through with it, I would be hurting so much others. I got help, and back on track.i was prepared for anything the world threw at me, I was invincible, the only problem was that I had really lost something that made me, me, my emotions. fast forward 2 years. I'm here, I'm happy, I'm me. That's all that matters.

Don't let anything stop you from living your life to the fullest. Give everything you can offer to others and put them first. SHOW THE LOVE TO THE BROKEN, MAKE THEM WHOLE AGAIN, AND SHOW THAT THE WORLD STILL HAS GOOD IN IT.

Blessed Be,
Gubbinz :wink2:
I'm just a nerd that plays tabletop games, plays the electric bass, and wishes that he wasn't as much of a nerd!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I am 30yr old my age oriented hetero. I recognized my past life as Robert Browning especially in Casa Guidi Firenze by astral force, I spend my time with ghost of Elizabeth Browning that I know as Evone Safiriyas by dream name, hence sapphire.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Who am I? :surprisedwitch: ,
that's a biggie, Have to get back with y'all on that one if I ever figure it out.
But I came along after meeting a girl named Ravencry at the dispensary where she was working. It was clear she was pagan so we talked some of that and then she mentioned having to get back to her posting as moderator on Everything Under The Moon.
Huh, so I promptly forgot the name and had to ask again the next time I was at her dispensary. She wrote it down. And I shoved the card somewhere. Some time went by, and suddenly Ravencry wasn't working at the dispensary anymore. I had gotten rather fond of her and was concerned for a situation she was in.
I wasn't "on line" when I first met her, but had recently acquired a computer shortly after. I was a complete novice as far as computers and on line and e mails and all that crap.
Why did I come here? So I joined for two reasons originally well, maybe 3. First I wanted to find Ravencry to see if she was OK, while at the same time learning the computer, and I could lend and gain some witchcraft knowledge as well.
I only briefly was in contact with Ravencry before she vanished again. I hope you are well my dear wherever you are!
Anyway, stayed for the company :D and it took me forever to navigate a computer...still does :shock:
smileykiss2
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Due to Ravencry avatar, is she the priestess that made a youtube video in that very dress that was her avatar?

Re what brought me on my path... in 2017 I needed gems to enforce seeing her ghost in flat too, not just in the forest... in that dream she told me she was doing a witchcraft ritual so I bought Ann Moura´s Grimoire for the Green Witch
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ravencrys avatar is missing. Wonder why....And no, the image was not her.
Not sure what you tube you are referring to, could you link it?
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

It was YouTube browse result of some pagan/priestess songs and high priestess wore that mostly violet robe, I'm asking because it's hard to retrace
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

This is me homeless and hetero ,unlike slander of people, at Barcelona Sarria Eina, Slovakians falsely portray me otherwise at darkweb tor hydrocephalus, just that you know.
Attachments
IMG_20211001_121713.jpg
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I put SL back it's like Sol Luna
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Welcome back SL! You look good as a wandering traveler!
Hydrocephalus? That sound serious, do you have frequent headaches?
Bb, F.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

No, it is just Slovakian stigma. Some people glorify, others indulge in over-exponated drama, Slovakians bash down each other in no self confidence so they made scam stealing my privacy and called it like that brain disease. Ever seeking defamation of my magical abilities.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Well, I'm Serenity. I'm 39 and will be 40 in June. I was a surprise to everyone. Everyone thought my mom was crazy when she said she was pregnant. Well they couldn't say that when I started kicking. I was born and at 8 hours old had my first seizure because of a blood sugar issue. Growing up, I had to deal with Catholic grandparents and parents. I really didn't think about Wicca until I was in a bookstore and found myself looking at a bunch of Wicca books. I was curious about it so I bought one because Catholicism just did not feel right to me anymore. I knew that it was the right religion for me.

Over the years I tried to find the right sect for myself. I started with Celtic, because I do have Celtic roots. However, that passed quickly. I then tried the Norse sect. That didn't work with me. I was in my late 20s and lived in Columbia, SC at the time. I was still afraid of the dark at the time and using night lights. I looked on the internet for deities of the dark and found Anubis. So that first night I turned off the light and felt this calm come over me and like someone was watching me. I knew I found the sect I had been looking forward.

Although I have other interests such as green witchcraft and kitchen witchcraft, Egyptian Wicca is still my main sect.

I live with my parents in Morgantown, WV and have one nephew and one sister who is 13 months younger than me. I don't get to celebrate or do spells or rituals a lot. So that is why I got a lap band and am losing weight so I can get out and get back to nature. One of my goals is to visit every park in WV and every city/town in WV.

Anyway, that's some about me.
Anubisa
JahaRa

Post by JahaRa »

Hello,

I have read a lot of the posts in this thread. It has made me feel old. I was exploring magick and stones and other things in the 80's, which seems to be before some of you were born. I was raised in an extended family that was mostly southern baptist so I got a good understanding about how it is easier to rule a large group of people with fear than to teach everyone to be independent. My parents under the duress of relatives insistence took us to church for a while, until the minister ran off with the church secretary taking all the money from the church and abandoning his wife and 4 kids.

Then we didn't go for a long time but relatives chided etc so my dad took us to a presbyterian church. I liked that but I still saw too many holes, inconsistencies and contradictions in the bible we studied. I also got a sense that everyone had their favorite beliefs based on their hopes and fears. Eventually I left home and because I was an avid reader I read all kinds of stuff. My dad also read a lot and brought home some fascinating books, UFO, alien abduction, Carlos Casteneda, Homer's Illiad and Odyssey. I read them all and more. I prefer science fiction nowadays but I have explored pyramid power, crystals, magick (not wicca), remote veiwing, astral travel - which I did spontaneously as a kid and then started experimenting with it, and many other things "non-normal", scientific and artistic.

I don't think that really tells you who I am, just a taste of what I have explored. I am here for interesting interaction with others who are not worried about politics or disasters or fashion.

Thank you for having me.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

LoL I hear ya on the fashion thing :lol: ...Your dad brought home some good stuff :) that's cool.
bb, F.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “For Everyone”