Who are you, and why are you here?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Who are you, and why are you here?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I am always asking why. I'm here because I catch glimpses of awareness that We are all One, in many forms. I just need to get my head and heart around that. I figured the best place to do that was with people who are sensitive, earth-conscious pagans or Wiccans. I'm 63, Female, retired. smiley_dance

Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

So many beautiful stories here!

I am Katrinkah. I am a 32 year old female. I am here because of a lot of reasons. But I guess mostly because I am an empath and was in a very isolated place due to not knowing how to cope with the energy I was receiving, and being drained by an energy vampire. I turned to Wicca for help and shortly after this forum. I received support and knowledge, which really sped up my recovery. Now I can actually work on developing instead of dealing. Anyhoo, I am here cause it's a space with like minded people who talk about things that I find mentally and emotionally stimulating. <3

megsaroni88

Post by megsaroni88 »

I'm Meghan, 28 years old.

I'm here because, one, this is a good resource to go to! Also, I learned my love of the craft from a person a year younger than me in high school and we have been estranged for several years now so I have literally no one to talk to about my spirituality.

Gubbinz

Post by Gubbinz »

Hi, my name is Spencer and I grew up in a baptist Christian family that was liberatarian (I think that is how it's spelled...). I was born in Michigan only to move to Texas due to my parents having a divorce, my dad remarried to a wonderful woman named Terrill that I miss so dearly. When I was nine years old I was diagnosed with type one diabetes and a month later my older sister was diagnosed with type one diabetes as well. Things got better after learning how to take care of myself. And half a year later, my mom, Terrill, was diagnosed with bowel cancer. When that happened I reached my breaking point. I became suicidal and nearly killed myself around five times in those few years, and the only reason I stopped myself every time was that I knew that I was loved, and that if I went through with it, I would be hurting so much others. I got help, and back on track.i was prepared for anything the world threw at me, I was invincible, the only problem was that I had really lost something that made me, me, my emotions. fast forward 2 years. I'm here, I'm happy, I'm me. That's all that matters.

Don't let anything stop you from living your life to the fullest. Give everything you can offer to others and put them first. SHOW THE LOVE TO THE BROKEN, MAKE THEM WHOLE AGAIN, AND SHOW THAT THE WORLD STILL HAS GOOD IN IT.

Blessed Be,
Gubbinz :wink2:
I'm just a nerd that plays tabletop games, plays the electric bass, and wishes that he wasn't as much of a nerd!

Return to “For Everyone”