I think there's an imbalance in things

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Sakura Blossom

I think there's an imbalance in things

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I don't know if this is a good spot for this post, I was trying to figure out where to put it... Haha. So feel free to move it to a better suited forum if need be!

I'm not even sure where the imbalance would be, but I got to thinking today... It seems like EVERYONE I know or have heard about, is suffering in some way. Either someone got really sick, someone got hurt, someone's going through a divorce, etc. There's just a lot more... Drama and conflict this past year than I've seen in awhile. I've even suffered from it this year too.

So it got me wondering... if there's some kind of imbalance, because a long time ago at one of my first psychic readings, when I was getting help with my own abilities, she told me that there was going to be a big change in the future. That our apocalypse that everyone's scared of isn't going to be what we think it is. Instead, it's going to be a time of spiritual growth, awakening and learning, where a lot more people are going to start embracing new traditions (rather, the ways of the old), and learning new ways of life.

So I was wondering if perhaps now is that time. That all of the hardships that are popping up here and there, is preparing us for that spiritual growth. Of course, I think a lot of us on here are already quite a few steps closer, but from what I've found in my own personal life, is that I've been growing spiritually and learning A LOT from all the misfortune I've been suffering from.

It was just an intriguing thought I wanted to share.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: I think there's an imbalance in things

Post by Seraphin »

Yeah, so many people have made (or simply experienced) dramatic changes in their lives lately. Relationships have really changed for me this time around, starting with my grandma passing away in March.

My two lovely sisters are moving some 2,000 miles away. They're packing right now, and will be gone within the next week. On the home front, things between my fiancee and I have become ... uncomfortable. Nothing out of the ordinary; relationships tend to have their ups and downs and we'll get through this, but yeesh. With everything else that's going on, home is not the haven we both need it to be right now.

These past months have brought a dark-night-of-the-soul kind of experience but remembering to breathe and trusting in the ultimate balance of all things has helped tremendously.

I'm also having some magnificent headaches lately, not being able to sleep, feeling so exhausted and some rather unsettling feelings. Hmmm... there's definitely stuff going on that I don't understand... yet. I know on its surface this sounds like a physical or emotional issue, but I've been on this path a while now and I'm very blessed to be tuned in enough to know the difference between something going wrong with this or that and forward movement in my spirituality.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

See, this is what I am talking about! Haha. I feel there is something more going on around us in this world. I thought more about it, and I remembered what she was talking about. People would start looking at the world as we used to back in the old days. We'd have a big, bad blow out and it would cause a BIG Spiritual Awakening in everyone. More and more people around me are starting to break free of traditional thoughts, and starting to care more about themselves and the environment, daring to break the mold of how things have been for awhile...

And as you said, you're experiencing things, I am, and many around us are as well. I've seen a surge of crime in the news that seemed to just randomly spike out of nowhere, more environmental issues but at the same time, more progress in treating things that have been far off in the distance (such as these driveways that are solar powered, and getting closer to cancer cures).

I really feel that something big is going to happen soon, and that all the bad things going on right now, is merely a part of the lesson that we are supposed to learn from this.

But that's just my opinion and take on it. Haha.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Sakura Blossom wrote:I really feel that something big is going to happen soon, and that all the bad things going on right now, is merely a part of the lesson that we are supposed to learn from this.
I agree. These "bad things" offer lessons in life. There's a plenty of lesson needs to be learned by us. When the lesson is learned or a karmic debt has been paid, then the pain and subtle scars mends and ceases. And life goes on to learn new lessons.

So for my fiancee and I, We don't feel bad or negative when something "bad" happened, just think it's a part of ascension and soul evolution. As Shakespeare said, "Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

The idea behind this, therefore, is very much tied up to the concepts of law of compensation and reincarnation. These seemingly bad happenings bring us closer to our wholeness and unity with the entire creation if and only if we're able to learn our lessons.

And yes I agree! What we've been all experiencing I believe is an enormous spiritual or energetic shift.

My fiancee and I as I said experienced this since January, I guess. I don't track time well and haven't documented anything yet; usually takes me a while to find the words to describe stuff like this; so I'm not sure when the shift started, but those feelings of movement I described in my last post..? They come and go; just a "symptom" of the overall shift.

I'm grateful that these don't happen often, but I'm grateful too for the results. Before I began to understand my spiritual awareness, these shifts would really disrupt my life on a catastrophic level. No, I take that back; the first one (that I recall) happened when I was about twelve, and I enjoyed every moment of it -- probably because I kept it to myself. At the time the experience was one of incredible clarity and a feeling of connection that I could not have described even if I wanted to.

Subsequent shifts (I'm thinking they must happen about every four years or so) were less enjoyable, some downright frightening, and my entire life would be turned upside-down simply from the emotional toll they took on me. "Spiritual awakening", when the experience was in conflict with my beliefs, was not a welcomed process -- Massive understatement.

Now that I recognize these for what they are -- and have experienced twice in the little more than a decade since I came to understand what was going on - it's still not a particularly comfortable process, but at least it's not upsetting at this point. It's lasting longer than I would have anticipated; for about a week I'd thought I was 'at the tail end' of it, but realized a few days ago I'm probably more like in the middle.

Hard to describe what's happening. I'm experiencing a shift in the way my personal energy flows; an expansion of awareness; a clarification of emotions (not always fun to examine those!) and an influx of information, sort of like a box of books, papers and photographs have been dumped into my head, and it's going to take my brain a long time to sort through all that stuff and make sense of it enough to use it in my life.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

You're kidding, January? That's when all my bad stuff started happening. I've noticed similar things. I apologize for not posting a lengthier post, but I'm tired and just checking in. But seeing January... That's EXACTLY when all of this started for me. That's very interesting, to say the least.

Jen

Post by Jen »

That is actually the reason I am studying witchcraft. I need to seek my path. I feel like I have been out of sorts for at least 5 years. I now feel like the puzzle pieces are falling into place. It is amazing how just a different perspective can make your life a little better. Just hoping it will continue.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

We had two months so far this year with New Moons. Two new moons in one month is rare. To have it twice in the beginning of the year-it means big changes are coming. Things started to go iffy with my life in January, but they really hit the fan end of March and start of April. Which is when the second month with a new moon was.

A few weeks ago I had my first non meditative and non trance work based vision of a Horned Stag God running through the woods. Now last week I had a dream that had my first spirit contact with a plant. I sort of feel that maybe I have been trying to hard to get my psychic abilities back. That they are going to be coming when they come.

My relationship has been going through the fire. I believe that we are starting to get to the end of this shitty time but its still difficult. While I know we can make it through, I still sometimes feel that its tearing us both apart. Maybe to be remade into something new.

There has been a lot of growth in me as an adult dealing with responsibilities. Maybe I am shifting from one phase of womanhood to another just as my fiance' is shifting from one phase to another in his life. I'll be 29 this fall and he will be 35. While I still retain the wonder of a child at how the universe works and with magic I've begun to shift towards a more "mature" view.

I hope that my new training in the Feri tradition will help me put these new experiences and views into context. Honestly I have wanted to reach this next stage but haven't been sure how to do it. Though I wasn't expecting all this turmoil. Chaos is what causes change.

If I were to think of any God in particular that really embodies Chaos as change it would be Loki, and my first interactions with the Norse Gods in dreams involved them searching for Loki. So who knows. Maybe he has come into my life to teach me transformative magic (his specialty) and to show that chaos serves a purpose.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I've llearned that Loki brings us chaos to help us grow. It's a challenge. He expects us to rise to it and be successful. And some days I just feel like "Really? Do I have to be that successful? AARRGGHHHH!"

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

SnowCat wrote:I've llearned that Loki brings us chaos to help us grow. It's a challenge. He expects us to rise to it and be successful. And some days I just feel like "Really? Do I have to be that successful? AARRGGHHHH!"

Snow
I think Loki might be having a hand in things. Or its possible another chaos deity could be involved. I've been handled a hell of a lot lately and my life at the moment is nothing but chaos. I have to say if the chaos is to bring growth than I have been growing. I've been finding strength and confidence I have never seen in myself, but its causing a lot of friggin pain, and other emotions to be around.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

It could be Loki related, he's been constantly talking to me about 'growth, knowledge, expansion' which ties into what I was told. When talking with him, he told me what I posted here was on the right track, but it's all up to someone's point of view.

Personally, though, the fact that I've noticed EVERYONE'S hard time really started around January and this year, I'm going to have to say, in my opinion, it's a universal thing and the new moons might tie into it. I think something's going to be happening, or this is what's happening, and that there's going to be A LOT of growth for everyone. Like you, Loona, I have grown SO MUCH in terms of maturity. I'm only 20 years old, and because of my maturity, people think I'm in my late twenties. I really feel something big's going to happen, and I've seen a lot of people turning towards the revival of 'ancient ways' and have to wonder if this is what's happening. That there really is a spiritual awakening.

I was talking with my sisters, and they said that it's honestly a cycle. People keep going and going and going, then realize they went too far (right now it'd be things such as pollution and pollution of our bodies with the chemicals they put in food), then they realized they've gone and f'd up then resort to the ways of the old to get back on track. So I have to wonder if we're heading towards that part of the cycle, or not. I'm not sure. Those are just my thoughts on this. Haha. (:

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

actually i have to agree with you on the universal aspect

see i was told this was going to be my year of growth and alot of things would be happening to me this year and im noticing that thats the case with everyone
like this year alone so much has happened in my family and alot of growth has just started with people in my family like my sisters

for me ive grown both in knowledge and general ways and i felt like this is the year for me to opens my eyes to a lot of things that i need to do spiritually and so far ive been right and growing so much its almost astounding how much has happened in just 5 months
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I am the same, BabyBear! And I was told it too! And on top of that... Someone I knew from high school (I went to a VERY conservative school. It was a public school, but our town was small and VERY Christian) and she was just... She was one of those "Christians" (I put it in quotes because I think REAL Christians are the ones who follow the values of Christianity and don't try to force their views on others) who would, in fact, force their views on others but also didn't know what htye were talking about. She'd sit out during Evolution talk and all this other stuff... And now she's unwed with a kid and questioning if there's a Christian God. So that right there was a big eye opener to me, to see that someone so set in their ways, has suddenly changed. It was very strange.

And I mean no offense to anyone like that, of course, or her either. >.< I'm fully supportive of all religions. x3

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

oh ik exactly what you mean trust me i lived in a town so small it wasnt even funny, we basically merge with the city beside us and thats not really a city if you know what i mean but at least it has a wallmart and a SMALL strip mall of like 5 stores, anyway not the point the point is it was nothing but either CHRISTIANS or drugies with the exception of me and a friend who is from Jacksonville and moved here when her parents got a divorce her freshman year of high school, there was nothing else, but i found out at the very end of last year that there was actually a wiccan coven around there now of only threeish people but still thats a lot coming from my town. And the fact that its actually registered online for others to know that its there just makes me even happier.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Seriously? WOW! I'd be shocked if our town ever got one. You can literally drive through all of it in like, 5 minutes. Haha. If that even. To go straight through, it's probably more like 3.

BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

well lest just say i could walk from one end of your town to the other easy (not including the like 5 min drive from our town to waycross that has a sprinkling of this and that here and there incase you like need gas or to connect the back country homes like my dads
our town is a bunch of farms and like apartments on dirt roads and busted up paved roads in town

its bigger then yours most likely cus we just are so spread out but the actual town town where the like restaurants and like doctor office, dentist,court house and IGA is all within one strip of road or JUST off of it and as I said i have no trouble spending the day walking up and down it.

granted i dont live there now now i live in a even smaller town that is just off of a city just slightly bigger then this town and we dont even have a movie theater or anything we have to take a 45 min drive to like lake city or Jacksonville if we wont to go to the movies. and its just as Christian i mean were small as hell but we have at least 3 churches that I know of.

Return to “For Everyone”