Here's my new tattoo!

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Sakura Blossom

Here's my new tattoo!

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I've got three already, one of which represents my spirituality, and the one I'm getting is going to be added to the spiritual one, to tie the past work I've done with Celtic and the fey, and will keep doing with them, with the new work I'm starting with Norse and will keep with for the rest of my life. (: Even if I don't end up keeping with it (which I don't think will be the case), I LOVE it and it's something I've eyed on and off for awhile due to prior interest before I even knew I was drawn towards this God.

I'm going to be adding Loki in the Runic Alphabet to my triquetra tattoo I have already. (: I was playing around with it tonight with my sister and I just LOVE how it looks. It feels perfect too, so I'm rather excited. Before I even knew I was drawn to working with him, I've loved him in myths, movies, and all of that even before those Marvel movies came out so I'm rather excited to add this one to the mix. (:

EDIT::

I LOVE IT. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: I'm getting a tattoo soon~

Post by Seraphin »

That is wonderful Sakura! Also, I'm very pleased with your spiritual progress!!!

I would love to see some pics of your tattoo, if you feel like sharing.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I will share it when I get it! it sounds like it'll be this week, especially because... Loki has made his feelings about this tattoo very well known. I mentioned in another thread, but I asked him through tarot, if I should do this soon if at all.

The card was The Devil and it just fell out. First word in my book that explains it is 'Bondage'. Haha! Then another said that it was a 'momentous idea'. So he's made it quite clear he thinks this is a good idea. xD And basically told me to forget my ill thoughts over it and just do it. So I will!

And thanks! I'm very pleased too. It's going slowly but surely.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Sakura Blossom wrote:I will share it when I get it! it sounds like it'll be this week, especially because... Loki has made his feelings about this tattoo very well known. I mentioned in another thread, but I asked him through tarot, if I should do this soon if at all.

The card was The Devil and it just fell out. First word in my book that explains it is 'Bondage'. Haha! Then another said that it was a 'momentous idea'. So he's made it quite clear he thinks this is a good idea. xD And basically told me to forget my ill thoughts over it and just do it. So I will!
WOW! That's awesome!

I rarely do tarot readings so my Deities and guides communicate with me when I hit that "in the moment" state of mind, which often occurs in the first stages of sleep, right after I've started to drop off, or sometimes during the night when I'm meditating or grounding

I also find myself being contacted by Higher Spirits while I'm driving, taking a shower, or alone and doing mundane tasks. Same as when I'm falling asleep -- everything will just drop away and there I am, in the moment. When that happens I'm likely to get a really great "aha" moment: An answer to some question I've been puzzling over or a solution to a problem or a flash of insight will just pop into my head. For me, it's a very spiritually receptive state of mind.
Sakura Blossom wrote:And thanks! I'm very pleased too. It's going slowly but surely.
Excellent!

I will now express my happiness for you through the use of emoticons (Ahem!)

:flyingwitch: :D :lol: :P :mrgreen: smiley_dance halfsm loveface :fairy: newangel :wave: smileydance :woot: :tongueout:
Seraphin

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

The same thing happens with me. (: I just was having some concerns over it, as I got the idea a little bit ago but didn't feel like I was giving it enough thought but... He thinks its a good idea (though, how could he not? It's to represent him. I'm sure many would be in favor of that. Haha. But I love it, so I have no qualms over it).

I find my mind wandering before sleep and in the shower as well. Sometimes while driving, which I wish they wouldn't do but I'm always safe thankfully. I know He looks over me.

Yes! Yay! I'm hoping to do it soon!

Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Sakura Blossom wrote:The same thing happens with me. (: I just was having some concerns over it, as I got the idea a little bit ago but didn't feel like I was giving it enough thought but... He thinks its a good idea (though, how could he not? It's to represent him. I'm sure many would be in favor of that. Haha. But I love it, so I have no qualms over it).
Yeah, I understand you Sakura. When I was first exploring the Deities I'm working with, I got a lot of information. Most of it was simple stuff, really standard -- what offerings they prefer to receive; the right magickal correspondence I have to incorporate with my spells and rituals; the visualizations I need to include with my meditations; the right tools or materials to use or to buy; urges to take an alternate route while driving, only to find out later that my usual route was stalled for one reason or another; "knowing" I'd run into a person I hadn't seen in months and months; "knowing" someone I cared for was having trouble and needed me; things like that -- but all of it was stuff I could confirm easily.

I don't know if this will be true for you or not, but the reason I got all that intuitive, divinely inspired information back then was that it was a means of teaching me to trust my intuition, spiritual perceptions and of course, Them so that when information came through that wasn't so easily confirmed.
Sakura Blossom wrote:I find my mind wandering before sleep and in the shower as well. Sometimes while driving, which I wish they wouldn't do but I'm always safe thankfully. I know He looks over me.
That's why, I also had to state boundaries about being contacted by my spirit community (guides and sometimes, even Deities and daemons) while I was driving or when I was trying to have conversation with other people. The thing is, they respect these boundaries, and they enforce them when other spirit beings who are not part of my community would not be so respectful.

Yes I know they look over me too. Everywhere, every time -- though, I don't get the sense that my spirit community and Deities necessarily watches me while I'm sleeping, but they're very quick to connect with me whenever the opportunity presents itself (as I said, most often when I'm "in the moment"), so *shrug* maybe they do watch me!

Oh no! I think I have to stop sleeping in boxer briefs alone. :| :P

*adds "new pajamas" to shopping list* hee... :lol:
Seraphin

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Yes! But I think I'm past the stage of learning to trust my intuition or at the end of it. I've always listened to it because I'm usually right. Most of the time people don't agree with me but in the end it works out. I will need to establish boundaries of course but we are on the right path to getting me on track. Haha.

Oh dear! Haha!

Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Yes, yes! I know.

In the near future, you might have perceptions and experiences on a spiritual level that have no physical correspondences and there's no way to get external confirmation on things like those. But having connections and perceptions that relate to physical reality and that can be confirmed will give you a reason to trust those things related to spiritual reality that can't be so easily confirmed -- you can reasonably trust your perceptions and Deities on other levels too.

It is so wonderful to have a safe place where this kind of thing can be openly shared without too much dread over how others will respond! Isn't it?
Seraphin

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Oh, yes! I need to work on that part, but I've gotten a lot better with my intuition for sure! (: I'm very happy with my progress. I'm a little anxious over not getting confirmation, but I know it'll come in time. The ease of my feelings, that is.

It is very much so! (: I love it!

And I'm REALLY thinking He wants me to get that tattoo. My artist said she could get me in today. Haha. Talk about someone being anxious. xD

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Best of luck, Sakura. I hope you like your new tattoo. I'd love to see pictures. :)
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I will post them when I get home tonight! I'm very excited over this. (:

Seraphin

Re: Here's my new tattoo!

Post by Seraphin »

Sakura Blossom wrote:

I LOVE IT. (:
Love, love, love... Sakura!!! :woot:
Seraphin

Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

That's really beautiful! I love how you wrote "Loki" in runes!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Very nice, I like the greens.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

It looks great! :fairy: Well done, Sakura.

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

Return to “For Everyone”