Went to my first spirtual shop

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Jen

Went to my first spirtual shop

Post by Jen »

This morning on my way to physical therapy passed a shop called blessed be. After that I went there and it was great. The people there are so nice. I was able to talk over many things. I got to pick a couple crystals I was drawn to. So cool she explained everything I needed to do with them. I really like the things I am learning and so happy I found this site. May you all have a blessed weekend!
TwilightDancer

Re: Went to my first spirtual shop

Post by TwilightDancer »

I'm jealous. I don't have any new age or witchcraft stores like that near me unfortunately, but it sure would be easier than buying things online and hoping the packages make it here safely. I love living in Michigan, the seasons are so intense. The only downfall is living in a small town in Michigan. We've got nothing here. lol

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Jen wrote:This morning on my way to physical therapy passed a shop called blessed be. After that I went there and it was great. The people there are so nice. I was able to talk over many things. I got to pick a couple crystals I was drawn to. So cool she explained everything I needed to do with them. I really like the things I am learning and so happy I found this site. May you all have a blessed weekend!
That's great.
Jen

Post by Jen »

It was so exciting I have lived here since 2005 and it is down the street from me. If you want to pm me Twilightdancer, I got one of their cards. You can shop directly from their website. If it would help you at all.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

This is wonderful! I love going to these kinds of shops. I wish we had a better one here, though. ): This makes me want to go to mine now! Haha!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “For Everyone”