Why did he stare at me this way?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
prettyviolet

Why did he stare at me this way?

Post by prettyviolet »

I had to go sign papers for a job thing and there was a security guard that was working there that day.I think there was some kind of meeting in the same building i was in so i guess that is why the security guard was there.i was sitting in the waiting room and all of a sudden i looked in front of me and the security guy was also sitting on a chair and kept staring at me.

I was a bit uncomfortable since when you know someone is staring at you then you usually stop staring at them but he kept staring at me.He looked at me like he cared or felt sorry for me well like he was in love or something.I don't know why he was looking at me this way but i need some advice.If you stare at a women this way what does it mean?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why did he stare at me this way?

Post by Firebird »

sounds like a creepy security guard to me :evilwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Kassandra

Re: Why did he stare at me this way?

Post by Kassandra »

prettyviolet wrote:If you stare at a women this way what does it mean?
None of us were there so there's no way we could tell you why he was staring at you. It's safe to say, however, that someone sincerely concerned about you would not sit there and ogle you like that. In fact, some consider ogling to be a form of sexual harassment (in America at least, not sure where you live).

Next time you encounter a weirdo like that, just ask him why he's staring at you. Say something like, "Excuse me. May I help you?" Maybe he didn't mean to do it. Or maybe he was a perv and enjoyed making you uncomfortable, enjoyed that you let him do it and didn't stand up for yourself, gave him a little cheap thrill of control. So, see what his response is first, then deal with it accordingly.

If someone is harassing you during his working hours, you could report him to his manager. So, say it's a security guard, you'd get his badge number, his description, and note the date, time, and location. Then, both call and write his company describing his harassing behavior. Contact both his immediate manager, and the president of the company, to ensure something gets done about it.

Hope something of that helped. :wink:

Return to “For Everyone”